Sixty-Four

"Look who finally decided to show up, only forty-five minutes late. What were you two doing?" Reese smirks is Matt leads Zach and LoLo into the living room after answering the door.

"Oh, something very scandalous, Reese. The contractor who's fixing up the back bedroom at my house to be a proper photography room was a little confused on how I wanted the dark room set up in the closet space. I had to explain, and it took a lot of explaining, it was a very heated interaction you know." LoLo rolls are eyes.

"I thought you had all the work done in the house before you moved in?" Chaz pipes up.

"Well everything except that bedroom, I didn't need it to be done before I moved in since it's not like a main living space, or my bedroom, or whatever, and I was ready to move in my house so I did. That room should be done here in about a week though, and then I want everyone to come see my house completely done."

"You do realize that Matt and Milo are the only two here that haven't seen your house right?" Reese points out.

"Yeah, but you and Chaz only saw it while it was still full of boxes. I've put up photos and artwork now, and there is a lot less cardboard laying around. Also the pool is clean now, would you like to use that, Reese? Or are you going to keep pushing, because the pool privilege can be revoked." LoLo chuckles.

"Alright, alright, calm down we don't need to be hasty, no need to threaten my pool privileges, LoLo, that's a bit far don't you think?" Everyone laughs at Reese's sudden change of attitude.

"Smart move, Reese. Having use the pool, I'm telling you you're definitely going to not want that privilege revoked." Zach laughs.

"If only you two have used it, I definitely want it re-cleaned before I use it." Reese wrinkles her nose, smirking slightly at the two of them.

"I don't honestly even know how to respond to that, Reese, but the pool is definitely clean." LoLo rolls her eyes.

"So you invite us all over, Matt, did you have a reason for that?" Zach asks as the room goes quiet.

"Actually yes, other than the fact that we just haven't seen each other in weeks it feels like and I miss my friend, Milo and I were talking the other day after you did that interview, LoLo. The one with the very rude and unprofessional host, and we agree that maybe the six of us should make sure that we are all on the same page with like what we're going to say when we're asked about things, because obviously we're going to be asked about things. If you haven't looked on Twitter, or Instagram, or TikTok, or any form of social media, I think even Facebook Pier 6 fans have started to question this. Now, obviously we all know here that Zach and LoLo are together and that I am fine with it. I told them to do what made them happy, and I don't have feelings for LoLo. Yes, we dated six years ago, for five months when we were teenagers, that's not worth risking them missing out on whatever it is they have. Blanket statement, it's fine, I'm happy for them, and there's nothing weird about it."

"We all know that, Matt. None of us think it's weird that they're dating, in fact we're all really happy they are dating finally, I mean, we all say finally when we found out. You two really should have been dating six months ago." Chaz points out.

"Okay, you know why we weren't dating six months ago, Chaz. You know that I turned him down when he kiss me almost six months ago, so like obviously we all know that it was there then, but we also all know why it didn't happen then, so please stop bringing it up." LoLo respond back quickly.

"And I do appreciate that they didn't go behind my back with it, not necessarily because I feel like I needed to be included in the decision making of their relationship, but I definitely think it would've been harder on me, and maybe even on Milo, if we had to accept the fact that she knowingly decided to start dating my best friend, while knowing that I did not know that she was Lyss." Matt assures.