Thirty

"Well well well, look who finally showed up." Reese is smirking as she watches LoLo and Zach walk towards their table, the two empty seats waiting for them.

"We missed the train by one minute, so we had to wait for the next one, sorry." LoLo laughs, slipping into one of the seats and grabbing the menu in front of her.

"Where were you guys anyway?" Matt asks, looking up from his phone.

"I showed Zach the library I found when I was here a few years ago. I knew he would like it, and I was right."

"You've been to London?" Milo grins.

"Ya, but it's been years." She nods, turning as a waiter approaches.

"The last of the group has finally arrived?" He asks quickly, pulling a pad from his apron.

"Ya, sorry for the delay, we missed our train." Zach chuckles.

"Not to worry, are we ready to order or would you like a few more minutes?"

"I'm good. LoLo, do you need some more time?" Zach turns to her.

"I'm good, we can order." LoLo responds, giving the waiter her order before the rest of the table add their own.

"Anyway, back to you two." Reese turns back to Zach and LoLo after the waiter leaves, "You two have been spending an awful lot of time together lately. Especially since you and Thomas broke up, LoLo. So are the rumors turning to truth slowly? Quickly? Already so far in the past we should have caught on weeks ago?" She smirks.

"We've had this conversation before, Reese." LoLo rolls her eyes at the other girl.

"It's all about the books, Reese, all about the books." Zach laughs.

"You two do spend a lot of time together, even when we were home in LA she was at your place at least once." Matt laughs.

"I don't expect you guys to understand it, none of you love books the way we do." LoLo laughs, "But it's definitely platonic, and it has never ever felt like anything more could come from it. At least that's how I feel about it." She turns to Zach quickly, trying to make sure she hasn't offended him with her statement.

"It's a mutual platonic feeling." Zach nods easily, "Sorta like you and Chaz." He adds with a smirk, the comment pointed directly at Reese who seems to blush slightly.

"Ya, I mean, you spend an awful lot of time alone with Chaz, despite the hundreds of times you have denied there being anything more than a platonic relationship between the two of you." LoLo pushes.

"It's all platonic." Reese grumbles.

"Then you do understand." Zach rolls his eyes.

"Fine, you two win. For now." Reese sighs, her tone very disgruntled.

"Don't pout too much there Reese, we'll all start thinking you're shipping them." Milo laughs.

"They're already her OTP, we all know it." Matt jabs.

"Shut up, it's not 2015 anymore." Reese snaps.

"You brought it on yourself, Reese." Chaz laughs, "And you are a little too obsessed with them when they go out to the bookstores or libraries."

"If you want to join us you can." LoLo offers, "If it would cool your curiosity. You could see for yourself that we literally just look through the books and only talk about the books, and get overly excited about books."

"That sounds terrible. No thank you." Reese wrinkles her nose up.

"Well then keep your nose out of our business. You are always welcome if you change your mind though." Zach shrugs. 

"Don't hold your breath." Reese chuckles dryly.

"We won't." LoLo laughs.

"What is the plan for the afternoon?" Zach asks, changing the subject finally.

"Tower of London after lunch, if we have time we might see what cool shops we could hit up, and then dinner and a trip to the London Eye." Milo smiles, "We have half a day and there is a lot to do in London, I picked my two favorite attractions."

"I never did The London Eye when I was here, I always wanted to though." LoLo grins, "And I loved the Tower of London when we went, but it has been probably ten years."

"You have to do The Eye, when you get to the top, it's the best view of London." Milo grins.

"I'll take your word for it until we can get there tonight."

"I'll prove it to you."

"I'll make sure to get some good pictures of it when we get there then."

"At this point we are not concerned with you getting good pictures, we already know it will happen." Matt offers with a smile.

"You're too kind, I take some pretty bad pictures too, you guys just never see those ones."

"If you took a bad picture, I blame it on whichever one of us is in the shot making it bad." Chaz laughs.

"That is usually you." LoLo quips back without missing a beat, the rest of the table laughing instantly.

"Wow."

"I'm kidding, Chaz. It's all of you, there are some weird faces pulled on stage. Also it's me, sometimes the shot just doesn't work out. It's actually harder to take a great shot with the lights and exposure constantly changing like it does in the concert setting, so thank you for giving me some credit."

"You are an amazing photographer, LoLo, and we are all in awe of your talent. Please, never leave us." Matt laughs.

"Currently, I am not planning to. Don't make me change my mind."

"I'll kill whichever one of them does, if they ever do." Reese pipes up quickly. "I have absolutely loved having you around for this tour."

"Thanks Reese." LoLo laughs.

"Girls gotta stick together, especially when there aren't so many of us on this tour." Reese nods.

"Always." LoLo agrees.

***

PierSix
London, United Kingdom

Liked by MattKnight, ZachThompson, and 218,552 othersPierSix: 4/5 band members are London newbies, luckily Milo was here to show us around

PierSix: 4/5 band members are London newbies, luckily Milo was here to show us around. Who's ready for the European leg of our Smell The Fucking Roses Tour?
📸: LoLosPhotos

ReeseBennett: LoLo did it again with that camera. No one else can make me look this good from behind the lens.

ZachThompson: I'm so ready to meet all our European fans finally! Let's Fucking Go!!!

—---------------------
Here comes Europe!

Vote and comment! I love to hear from you!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)