♡♡THIRTY SEVEN ♡♡

Charlotte's p.o.v. . .

"Chaaaaarrrlotte...dinner ' s ready! Come down at once" Tyler calls out from downstairs.

"I'm not hungry!" I shout back for a almost a millionth time today!

"But you gotta eat something! Please come down!" He calls again.

"Which part of 'I'm not hungry' can't you understand!?" I ask, annoyance filling my voice.

He doesn't say anything after that but then after a split second, I hear knocking on the door of my room. The room in which I've spent my entire afternoon and half of the evening without talking to anyone!

I refuse opening the door a few times before finally giving in.

Tyler walks into the room and sits at the edge of the bed which happens to be excactly beside me.

"Are you okay Charlotte? " He asks in a very soothing tone.

"Umm..yeah I'm fine. I'm just going through some stuff right now that's all!" I say trying to hide the emotion behind it.

"Does it have anything to do with Zayn? " he asks suspiciously.

"Tyler, I promise it's nothing! I just need to be alone right now." I say and after that the room goes silent.

Tyler and Zayn are way past their old fight but Tyler still believes that Zayn is a player and he'll still break my heart. He says that Zayn was like that even before their fight.
And now, at this point of our relationship, I feel like I'm slowly getting what Tyler meant all this time.

"I know it is all related to Zayn. You can tell me about it. Maybe I'll talk to him." Tyler says breaking the silence.

"I don't think I'm supposed to tell this to anyone " I say looking hopefully at him that maybe he'll understand that I don't wanna tell him. I didn't even tell Sebastian about it.

"But if you just sit here all day without eating anything then I'm gonna have to talk to Zayn even if I don't want to. You leave me no option you know!" He says and I look at him helplessly. And this time he knows that he's hit me at my weak spot.

" no no no you can't talk to Zayn! " I say immediately.

"just tell me what it is Charlotte! It'll feel good to let it all out. I promise" he says coming closer to me and putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Okay fine" I sigh "but you can't tell this to anyone! "
"Of course I won't!" He says and I start with all the explanation of today morning.
Tyler listens to me intently and nods often just to let me know that he's listening. He doesn't interrupt me at all while I'm speaking.
Once I'm done talking, he sighs and asks
"Was he short? I mean the man at Zayn's house."

"Yes he was! How the hell do you know about it?" I ask sounding extremely surprised.

"Did he have a lot of tattoos?" He inquired.
"Omg yes! " I say as excitement and curiosity fills inside me.

Then I calm down a bit and and ask "but how do you know all this!?"

"Please don't freak out when I tell you this okay?" He asks looking nervous.

"Tell me what Tyler?" I ask growing impatient.

"Yeah just chill okay! I am telling you. Don't get too excited!" He says looking as if he has a stage performance up next and he's not able to concentrate and like he's trying to calm his nerves.

"My god Tyler! Spill it already" I say and he finally starts speaking.

"Okay so it all started when Zayn and I were almost fourteen. We both had no parents and we were rich af! We had noting to do with that money so we thought it would be good to be reckless and so we went partying and clubbing every night and then, when we were almost sixteen, Kevin found us in one if the parties. Kevn is the short guy you met today. And he suggested that we do drugs.
We tried it and it felt like heaven.
Kevin and some other guys run an illegal organization for smuggling.
They sell drugs and all other sorts if pills and meds to teenagers and make a huge business out of it. Zayn and I started working for that organization. It got us good amount of money for partying and stuff. We even started selling drugs to business companies illegally. But then after working there for six months we were exposed to a whole new level of that organization and it included guns and killings which was way too far for us.
Then we decided that we would get out of there and never come back. We got out of there. Not without difficulty though.
But we got out anyway and then continued with our lives.
It was not until today that I found out that Zayn never left.
He was with that organization all this time."
He finally completed sighing heavily.
"This is bad!" I say so lowly that I can barely hear my own voice.

"I know it is " Tyler says " I should have never let you date him in the first place!"

"Its not your fault Tyler. And plus he does love me. I know that. Its just that he's into this business and he never even told me about it.  That is what pisses me off!" I say.

"So what are you gonna do now!?" He asks and I just mumble a quick "I don't know" to him.

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!
So I'm just gonna make this vv quick.
I'm not gonna update till the third week of April.
That's almost a month I know but I can't do anything about it! I've got my final exams coming up and there's still a shit ton of work that I need to complete!
I'm extremely sorry! But i can't do anything about it!
Sorry!
Ooh and keep voting and feel free to comment!
Please don't be a silent reader!!
Bubbyee!
:*