♡♡ THIRTEEN ♡♡

Charlotte's p.o.v. . .

Sebastian and I were currently in Starbucks ordering coffee.

It was Wednesday morning and we decided to skip school today.

We got our coffees and sat on a booth near the exit. We talked about nothing in particular for the next hour. I then took my phone out to check the time.

It read October 22nd 10:37 am.

The date looked familiar to me. Then finally the realization struck me that it was my birthday today!

I don't believe I forgot my own freaking birthday!

" Umm... Sebastian " I called as he was walking ahead of me.

" Yeah? " he asked

" I just remembered that it's my birthday today" I said awkwardly.

"Whut?? Really?" He asked suprised.

"Umm. .yeah!" I said

"Well,  happy birthday then!" He said coming closer to me and hugging me.

"Thanks!" I said hugging him back.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked pulling away.

" I don't know, I've not planned anything as I just now remembered it." I said.

"Let's go for ice skating! " He exclaimed.

"i dont know......I've never ice skated before" I said slightly embarrassed.

" alright. Let's go for a movie then!" He suggested.

"Yeah sure! Movie's fine" I said agreeing.

"Move it is then! I'll pick you up at five okay?" He asked

"Okiee!" I said hugging him briefly before leaving.

I reached home at noon and waited for tyler to return from school. He finally returned after thirty minutes.

"Hey! Happy bday char!!" He said cheerfully.

"Oohh char I like it and thanks by the way!" I said happily.

"So what are you planning for today?" He asked picking up an apple from a basket.

"Nothing much. I'm just gonna go for a movie with sebastian." I said

" Okay cool!" He said before entering his room.

I got a call from sebastian at 4:00 pm saying he'll not be coming for the movie because he had some sort of family gathering. So now I'm gonna be alone on my birthday.

I really wish I were in LA right now. My old friends would've organized a small party or somethinglike that. Even dad has not called till now. He never forgets my birthday.

I fell asleep thinking about all these things.

After what seemed like hours, I heard a knock on my door.

" come in" I said lazily.

It was tyler. He came in and sat on the empty spot on my bed.

"It's your birthday and you're here?" He asked

" it's the lamest birthday I've ever had. I've got nothing to do today and sebastian has some family gathering so even he's not gonna come" I said feeling sad.

I looked at him and saw a wide grin spreading across his face.

" why are you smiling? It's creeping me out" I said playfully.

"Are you trying to say that my smile is creepy?" He asked still smiling.

"I don't know. Maybe" I said trying to contain my laughter.

And with that he burst out laughing.

"You didn't tell me the reason for your unnecessary wide grin" I said calming down a bit.

" you might wanna come down and see for yourself" he said mysteriously.

I got up from my bed wondering what could it be.

I finally came to the top of stairs and couldn't believe my eyes.

There were like a hundred kids at end of the staircase that it felt like the entire school was here at my house. That's when  realization struck me that tyler had organized a secret birthday party for me. Yay!!

Well actually no yay because I was in a simple tank top and boxer shorts. I started panicking about what was I gonna wear.

I mean my birthday party had already started and i was not even ready. Shit!

Tyler came from behind me and said "so this was the reason I was grinning widely! "

"Oh" was all I could say at the moment.

"What? You don't like the suprise?" He asked

" no tyler,  it's amazing. Thank you so much" I said hugging him.

"Then what are you worried about? " he asked totally confused.

"I don't really have anything to wear " I said slightly embarrassed. " oh. I didn't plan that out. Sorry!" he said.

"I have just the solution for your problem!" Someone sing songed from behind me.

I turned around to see who it was. It was sebastian and he was dangling a bag of forever 21 in the air.

"Omg! Yay!!" I said snatching the bag from him. " it's for me, right? " I asked before opening it.

"Of course it is!"He said.

I opened the bag and there was a really cute dress in it. It had a big black bow as the top and simple pinkish peach bottom.

I immediately went to my room and got changed into the dress that sebastian had bought me. It fitted me perfectly. I let my hair loose and applied basic make-up.

I was ready in 10 minutes and so I headed downstairs.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, everyone turned to look at me and I suddenly felt self-conscious. Then everyone came to me one by one and wished me happy bday.

I was really happy at that moment and that's when zayn and his friends decided to show up.

It's not that I was unhappy about Zayn's arrival. It was tyler that I was worried about.

--------------------------------------------------
Heya guys!!!
So the next chapter is gonna be really interesting!!! Yay!!
Bubbyee!!
Ilyasm. ..!! :**