♡♡ EIGHTEEN ♡♡

Charlotte's p.o.v. . .

Oh no! I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want to tutor Zayn. Especially when we were in such an awkward situation. So I  went up to Nate and asked if we could exchange the names of the the students that we have to tutor with someone else. He said that we were allowed to do that but when he found out that the person that I was gonna have to tutor was Zayn, he said

" I don't think anyone would want to tutor Zayn after what he did last year."

" What did he do?" I asked

" he did nothing that's why no one wants to tutor him. That boy just doesn't want to study." He said

" oh " was all I could say.

☆▪☆▪▪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Today after lunch, I saw Zayn and his friends standing near the lockers. So I decided that I'll just go and talk to him casually about the tutoring thing.

I went up to him and said

" Hey Zayn! "

I could see a little bit of suprise in his eyes.

"Hey! " He said still a little suprised.

" Umm... so I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna be tutoring you from now on in maths. " I said and that's when one of his friends let out a loud laugh and said

" Do you really think that Zayn's gonna let you tutor him? " the same guy spoke

This guy was trying to be extra smart with me and I was not liking it at all.

"We'll unfortunately, it's not Zayn's choice! " I said looking at that guy and back at Zayn.

That guy was about to say something and start an argument when Zayn interrupted and said looking at me

" Okay I'll let you tutor me but why do you have to do it?"

"I don't really know. Actually umm.. Nate said that they do it every year. I mean this tutoring thing. " I said rather nervously as everyone's eyes were on me.

"Oh okay" he said

" so my place or your place?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Why do you have to ask when  you already know the answer?" He said with a smile playing on his lips

" so your place after school toady?" I asked

"Of course. I don't want to get beaten up by Tyler so.." he said

"Okay then, your place it is!" I said and with  that I left.

When school got over today, I went over to my car and started driving to Zayn's place. But then I realized that I didn't know the way to his house.

So I called him up and waited for him to pick up his phone.

Zayn's p.o.v. . .

I was driving my car when my phone started ringing. I saw the caller ID and realized that it was Charlotte who was calling me.

I didn't pick up her phone as I saw her car pulled over in a distance.

I drove to her and rolled down the window.

" Hey Charlotte! miss me much?" I asked sarcastically.

She rolled down her car window too " in your dreams Malik!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever! So why did you feel the need to call me?" I asked.

"I didn't know your address so " she said

"Oh right ! follow me then " I said and with that I started my car and drove to my house with Charlotte following me. This was gonna be fun. I didn't like studying but if it meant spending time with Charlotte, I'd do it without hesitation.

We finally reached home and Charlotte parked her car behind mine.

" Nice house!" She commented looking around.

" Thanks! " I replied.

As we reached the porch, we found Sloan sitting there.

Just perfect!

Please note the sarcasm here.

There was a smirk plastered on  her face but it was replaced with an expression of hatred as her eyes fell on Charlotte.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused

"I miss you baby!" She said with a fake smile. Then she came up To me and kissed me!

I quickly pushed her away and said "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Kissing you duh!" She said extra sweetly and tried kissing me again. But obviously I didn't let her. I knew that she was doing all this to make Charlotte uncomfortable and jelous.

"get a room you two! I didn't come here to see all this okay" Charlotte said from behind me, disgust filling her voice.

I turned around to look at her and she was rolling her eyes.

" I'm sorry I didn't know she was gonna be here" I said to Charlotte.

" why are you apologizing to the geek? It's her who shouldn't be here!" Sloan said from behind me.

"Oh so I'm a geek now! What  about you, fake barbie? "Charlotte backfired.

"Okay girls! Please don't start a fight now" I said interrupting their argument.

" I'm out of here " Charlotte said and with that she stomped out of the porch.

" Charlotte wait!" I called " who's gonna solve my maths problems now?" I said innocently hoping that she would return because I don't want to miss this chance of spending time with her.

She turned around to face me and said "I didn't come here to get insulted by that bitch!"

"I'm sorry about that. She'll go away! " I said trying to convince her.

"I'm sorry Zayn. I can't do this. I'll talk to Nate tomorrow and he'll give you a new tutor" she said and with that she turned on her heel and started walking towards her car.

I ran up to her and caught her by her wrist.

"Please charlotte don't leave already! And you and I both know that no one else is gonna tutor me" I said with puppy eyes.

"Fine! But it's only because you want to study so desperately " she said.

Yay!! She finally gave in I thought.

"Yes okay lets go inside now" I said letting go of her wrist.

---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys thanks for reading! !
Bubbyee!!