♡♡ TWENTY FIVE ♡♡

Charlotte's p.o.v. . .

It's been a month since Tyler beat Zayn up.

It's been a month since Zayn and I started dating.

And it's been a week since Tyler found out about our relationship.

Yes. He found out about it.

It happened when Zayn and I were making out in one of the empty classrooms and Tyler walked in.

He's always late for all of his classes so couldn't he have been late for this one too?

But no. He had to be early for this one.

"What the fuck is going on here here!?" He asked furiously which made zayn and I pull away.

Zayn was pretty relaxed about it but I, on the other hand was totally freaked out.

"Just Chill man!" Zayn said "you look like you're gonna leave for war any minute now."

I slightly chuckeled at his sentence but tension between Tyler and us made me stiffen up again.

"Look Tyler, I've been meaning to tell you about this since quite a few days now. I just couldn't gather enough courage to do so" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Tell me what?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

Oh god! He was supposed to get it in the first time I told him. I didn't want to explain him the entire thing. Ugh!

I didn't reply and just looked down at my feet.

"Tell me what Charlotte?" He asked, his voice a little higher than the first time.

I was about to speak when Zayn cut me off mid sentenced and said

" we're a thing okay! That's what she wanted to tell you" he said putting his arm around my waist.

"What the fuck are you talking about? " he said looking at Zayn and then back at me

"tell me this is not true Charlotte" he said raising his voice again.

"Woah man! Take it easy. She's an 18 year old independent girl and she has the complete freedom to be with whoever she wants to be with" zayn said in order to calm Tyler down.

"You know what Charlotte, I tried.

I really tried to get you on the right path but you don't seem to get that. So you can just go and do whatever you want.  And don't come to me crying when this bastard breaks your heart" he said, his voice uncomfortably calm.

"Tyler.." I said but I was cut off by him

"Please Charlotte, you don't have to do that thing where you try to convince me that Zayn's actually a good guy when he's nothing but a selfish motherfucker" he said walking towards the door.

"Tyler no.. wait.." I said

He looked back one last time and said "fuck you Charlotte!" And with that he left.

I felt tears in my eyes which were dreading fall. I turned to look at Zayn and he was already looking at me with sympathy in his eyes.

That was the moment when I lost it and I let the tears fall freely.

Zayn immediately came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. My head was buried in his chest while I cried my heart out.

"I'm so sorry you had to hear that" I said between sobs.

"Shhhh... don't worry abut it babe" he said gently stroking my hair.

"He's never gonna forgive me now" I said looking at Zayn.

"He will. Trust me. Just give it a little bit of time." He said his palms cupping my cheeks.

He then leaned in and planted a soft but a passionate kiss on my lips. I immediately responded by kissing him back with my hands around his neck.

We pulled away after some time and went back to our respective classes.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Okay " I sighed "so this is the last one" I said climbing on a chair and sticking the last poster for the high school prom.

Sebastian and I were given this duty of sticking the posters of the prom in the entire school by Mrs. Jefferson.

"Yay!! Finally it's all done" sebastian said clapping his hands like a retarded walrus.

"Haha you look funny when you do that!" I said trying to get down from the chair that I was standing on. The chair was pretty high so it was difficult for me to get down.

So I just jumped off the chair but when my feet touched the ground, I lost my balance and was about to fall when a pair of strong arms held me by my waist and made me stand up straight.

I looked up to meet the gorgeous hazel eyes that I loved so much.

Wait! Did I just say loved.

Liking someone was cool with me but falling for someone was on a completely different level for me.

I couldn't have fallen for Zayn in such a short period of time I thought and pushed all the thoughts away.

"Step out of it!" Zayn said clicking his fingers near my eyes.

I blinked my eyes a few times before stepping back into reality.

"Oh umm.... yeah .. sorry for that" I said straightening my shirt.

"No worries babe!" He said before pecking my lips briefly.

"Ewww..!! Get a room you two!" Sebastian said from behind me.

I turned to look at him and mumbled a sorry to him.

"Yeah yeah continue with your make out session" he said putting his hands up and walking away from us.

I turned to look at Zayn and he was looking at me already.

"So?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"So?" I repeated raising my eyebrows too.

"Don't mock me" he said burrying his hands in his pockets.

" don't mock me" I said in the exact same tone that he used.

And with that he threw his head back in laughter and so did I.

"Okay okay calm down! I have something important to ask you" he said placing his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to him.

I nodded and motioned for him to continue.

"Charlotte Knight?" He asked turning serious

"Yes?" I asked

"Would you please do the honor of being my date for the prom?" He asked with a straight face trying to hide his smile.

I broke into a wide smile before replying a simple of course to him.

He smiled too and kissed me passionately.

------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!
Sorry for the late update!!
I just wanted to tell you guys that if you're reading this story then you could you please vote and let me know that you're liking it??
Please!??
Okay so that's it bubbyee!!