♡♡ SIXTEEN ♡♡

Charlotte's p.o.v. . .

I reached school early today in order to be able to talk to zayn.

But it was so stupid of me as Zayn wasn't aware about the fact that I was gonna talk to him before school. Ugh!

I wandered through the empty hallways of the school like a zombie for about fifteen minutes before I reached the music room.

The door of the music room was closed but I could hear light strumming of a guitar.

I thought that I was the only one who was creepy enough to wander in the school hallways at six in the morning but little did I know, there was someone even more creepier who was in the school at this hour,

playing guitar.

So being the curious person that I am, I went near the door of the music room and pressed my ear against it in order to her whatever that was going on in there.

A beautiful tune was being played. I didn't recognize it. Maybe its something original, I thought and that's when the pressure on the door got a little bit excessive and it opened a little revealing a guy seated in one of the chairs with his back facing me.

The opening of the door made such a loud creeking sound that it made that guy stop playing the  guitar and turn around.

And to my complete suprise, it was Zayn!

" I'm so sorry. Please continue !" I said before closing the door behind me and walking out of the room in a hurry.

Shit shit shit! I've never been caught eve's dropping and this was so embarrassing!! I just hoped that he didn't come after me.

But obviously, he did.

"Hey Charlotte! wait" he said from behind me.

He then jogged his way towards me and asked " What are you doing here at this time?" He asked confused.

"I just wanted to talk to you about what you said yeatetday" I said

"How'd you know that I was gonna be here at this time?" He asked

"I didnt" I stated honestly " I just hoped that you would be here"

" wow! We have some sort of supernatural connection!" he said chuckling.

"I don't think so" I said.

"Yeah right" he said "so what did you wanna talk about? "

"I just wanted to say that we could just be friends you know!" I said with a heavy heart.

I actually liked zayn. It's like whenever a person likes you, it's just hard not to like them back. Especially when the person Zayn!

I saw his present expression change to a sad one. Oh god! I hate doing this. But I don't have any other option.

" So that's a no right?" He asked looking down.

" don't be like that Zayn! I really like you, it's just that we can't be together" I said with a saddened tone.

"Why not?" He asked looking into my eyes.

I didn't say anything. Maybe it was because even I didn't know what the real reason was.

"I don't know" I said " it's just the little things that.. umm... that.. I don't know okay! I just feel like we're very different from each other "

"Oh c'mon! Please don't tell me that this the reason why you're rejecting me!" He said totally frustrated.

"Rejecting is a big word! I'm not rejecting you okay! All I'm saying is that we can't be together "

" is it because of Tyler?" He asked sighing

" I don't know maybe."I said not looking at him. "

"Look, you don't have to worry about it. Tyler wouldn't even know about it!" He stated

"And how do you suppose is that gonna happen?" I asked confused

"We'll figure something out " he shrugged.

"But zayn,you and I are two completely different people. How do you think things are gonna work out?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

" we're both humans okay! How can we be different?" He said trying to lighten the mood.

" I don't mean different in that way" I sighed " What I meant was that, you are the complete the opposite of me. I mean you are the school hearthrobe and I'm just.... me. Hardly anyone knows that I exist. And you go to parties and stuff and I just like sitting at home reading books. Not that I don't go to parties. It's just that I prefer not to. And then you drink and smoke and stuff and I'm the kind of a girl who would prefer coffee. And..."

" And what?" He asked mentioning  me to continue.

"And.. you're h-hot  and I'm not" I said looking at my feet totally embarrassed.

"What? Is that what this is all about?" He asked slightly angry  " Look ,just because you think that you're not pretty does not mean that you're actually not pretty. You're beautiful okay!" His tune softening at the last sentence.

Omg! He thinks I'm beautiful, I almost fangirled in my mind.

And that was the moment when the first bell rang mentioning for the school to start.

"Thanks, but I gotta go! " I said not wanting Tyler to find about our little meeting.

And so I walked away from him.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm soo sorry guys I couldn't update yesterday. I had like
two tests in a day so..
But frm now I'll  be updating on alternate days.
Sorry
Bubbyee! !