♡♡ TWENTY NINE ♡♡

Charlotte's p.o.v. . .

I suddenly felt like I was gonna pass out after seeing uncle Alec at the door.

"So umm... this is your uncle which you obvioisly know and he's gonna be staying here for a few days now." Tyler said to me.

He had absolutely no idea whatsoever about my childhood.

"Charlotte dear! I've missed you so much!" Uncle Alec said coming closer to me and hugging me briefly.

I couldn't register anything that was happening at the moment. I just couldn't believe that he was being so so fake and so I just stood there suprised without saying a word.

How the hell did uncle Alec find me!? I thought to myself.

I was sure that he had come here for my mother's house that he and his wife wanted so badly.

I just couldn't believe that he had the nerve to actually come here after what he did to me.

After a few moments of just standing at the doorstep without saying anything, I heard some noise near the staircase and so I turned around and found Zayn shuffling towards me.

"Who's at the door?" He almost whispered noticing my shocked expression.

He came closer to me and looked  wrapped one of his arms around my waist .

"who's this? " he asked casually after looking outside the door.

"Umm..... this is u - uncle A - Alec. ." I said nervously.

His expression suddenly changed from casual to a serious one and made an 'O' face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tyler asked Zayn.

"I'm her boyfriend remember?" Zayn mocked.

And so now it was Tyler's turn to stiffen up.

"Whatever" he said absolutely annoyed before entering the the house and asking uncle Alec to come in too.

He then showed uncle Alec his room and he went to his room.

"Good night Charlotte!" Uncle Alec said from his room.

"Night" I replied nervously.

"Oh and yeah..... Cadence misses you too!" He said with an evil smirk on his face before closing the door of his room behind him.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes once again and I let out a shaky breath that I didn't know I was holding. Zayn still had his hand around my waist and so I turned around to face him.

"Don't worry babe! It's gonna be alright." He said brushing my cheek softly with his palm.

"Yeah I hope so!" I said resting my head on his chest. He stroked my hair slightly and we remained like that for a while.

" Okay so I better get going home now" he said pulling away " you need some sleep!".

"Can't you just stay for the night?" I asked making the puppy face.

He thought for a while but he gave in anyway.

"Alright!" He said before walking up the stairs into my room.

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° •

The next morning, Zayn and I woke up early and went to his place as we had no school and I didn't want to face uncle Alec.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Zayn asked sitting on the couch of his living room.

"I don't know" I said running a hand through my hair " do you want to study?" I asked doubtfully.