♡♡ TWENTY SIX ♡♡

Charlotte's p.o.v. . .

"Umm... no I don't like this one..hey look at that one...isn't it beautiful" I said to a tired looking sebastian as we searched for dresses for the prom next week.

I went over to the place where the dress that I liked was hung. I grabbed it carefully and went into one of the changing rooms to try it on.

Sebastian and I were currently in forever 21 looking for 'the perfect dress' for me to wear to the prom.

I've never liked getting dressed up too much but keeping the fact in mind that Zayn is gonna be my date, I have to look good that day.

I know I can't compare myself to Zayn but I should atleast try and look presentable. And by presentable I mean of Zayn's level.

"I'm soo sorry Sebastian! I promise this one is the last one that I'm trying out. And if this doest look good, I'll just settle on the dress that you bought me for my birthday. Okay?" I said expectantly.

"What? No! You have to get a new dress. Don't worry about me!" He said with an encouraging smile.

Awww..!! Sebastian was being extremely undersatnding today. I brought him here directly after school for my dress shopping and it's almost been two hours since we got here. I feel sorry for wasting his time but hey! That's what friends are for. Right?

I finally came out of the changing room wearing the dress that I chose earlier. It was a short hot pink dress which ended a few inches above my knees. It fit me perfectly complementing my curves. I was not very comfortable with tight dresses but this dress looked good on me and it was pretty comfortable.

"Wow! You look beautiful! " sebastian said with wide eyes.

"So... should I buy this? " I said doubtfully looking into the mirror that was hung on the wall beside the changing room.

"Of course you should..!" He said.

"Alright...so let's pay for this" I said pointing the dress that I was wearing " and get out of here quickly " I said before going back into the changing room to change into the clothes that I was previously wearing.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Zayn's p.o.v. . .

"Okay calm down" I said to myself as I nervously stood in front of my mirror trying to convince myself that tonight was gonna be perfect.

Yes. Tonight was the big night. It was prom night tonight and I have no idea why I was being so nervous.

I'm never nervous when it comes to girls but Charlotte is different. I'm actually nervous for the first time in my life and trust me when I say this but this feeling is not what you'd want to experience.

I told Charlotte that I would pick her up at seven in the evening and it was already six thirty so I quickly did my bow tie and

Drove off to her house.

I went up to the porch area and rung the bell.

No one answered the door so I rung the bell once again.

"Woah calm dow--" Tyler said stopping mid setenced on seeing me.

"Oooh just the person I wanted to see at the moment!" He said sarcastically.

"Umm... where's Charlotte? " I asked trying hard to be nice.

"Call her yourself" he said rudely before walking out of the house to his car.

"Whatever" I huffed before walking into the house and up the stairs to Charlotte's room.

The door was slightly open and so I peeped into it.

And my eyes widened at the sight before me.

There she was, standing in front of the mirror looking beautiful as  ever. Her hair were kept lose which fell slightly below her shoulders and that dress she was wearing fitted her beautifully.

Charlotte was the most beautiful girl I had ever met I thought and that was when I realization struck me hard.

I was head over heels for this girl before me.

"It's all gonna be okay" she whispered to herself and that's when I came to know that she was as nervous as I was a few minutes ago.

I knocked slightly on the door and she jumped with fright letting out a soft scream.

"oh god Zayn" she said calming down a bit "you scared the shit out of me!"

I just mumbled a sorry to her and entered her room.

"You look....." I searched for words to describe her

"Is it that bad!?" She asked sarcastically.

"no no no no... I meant to say you look beautiful!!"I said walking up to her and pecking her lip while she blushed furiously.

"Thank you..!!" She said finally.

"And you....." she said looking at me up and down " you don't look so bad yourself " she said smirking.

"Thank you ma'am " I said in a posh accent.

" So let's go?" She said doubtfully.

"Yeah let's go..!" I said.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys..!!
I'm so so so sorry for a crappy chapter and the late update.
Next chapter will be interesting I promise!!
Tysm for reading..!!
Bubbyee..!!:**