♡♡ SIX ♡♡

Charlotte's p.o.v. ..

It's been two weeks since I got here. Everything has been normal since then. Tyler and I keep arguing about something or the other. Sebastian and I have become extremely good friends or we can even say best friends for that matter. School has been normal except for zayn and Sloan bullying me for no reasons. But I don't let things they say get to my head or atleast few of them.

Once during lunch, I was munching on a bar of chocolate and Sloan came to me and said it out loud " don't you think you should eat less newbie? Look at you, you're so fat! "

Ouch! I thought.

I never had that thought once crossing my mind that I was fat but ever since Sloan said that to me, I actually started feeling that I was fat. How much ever I try not to let things get to my head, they do get there anyway.

Then the other day,again at lunch,when I was sitting with sebastian,  zayn spilled his orange juice purposely on my books that I kept beside me.

This triggered me off and so I spilled my orange juice all over his clothes. He got so angry that I almost thought that he was going to hit me. But he doesn't hit girls, does he? I don't know but I don't think  someone would do that.

But he did say a lot of curse words to me and most of them were really hard to listen.

When he was done speaking, I felt tears welling up in my eyes. No one had ever been so rude to me before.

Then when he opened his mouth again to say something, probably some curse word, someone came up to us and threw a punch at his face. When I looked closely I realized that it was tyler. Out of all people here, tyler was the last person I expected to stand up for me!

Newton's third law of motion states that every action has a reaction and so that is excactly what happened here.

Zayn threw a punch at tyler's face in return and they both started being extremely violent. I tried to stop them but I was pushed away.

"Stay away from my sister! You bastard! " tyler spat angrily blood running down his lower lip.

" sister?" Zayn questioned almost choking on his saliva. " since when did you have sister? "

"That's none of your business, asshole!" Tyler snarled and with that zayn kicked him in his guts.

Tyler was now lying in the floor wincing in pain.

I went up to him extremely worried "tyler, you didn't have to do this !" I said a tear slipping down my cheek.

"Yes I did" he said getting back up marching towards zayn with rage filled in his eyes. This time he punched zayn so hard that he fell on the floor. Then tyler sat on his torso and started punching his face multiple times.

Till now the entire school had gathered here watching the 'scene' .

Finally two of our teachers came and stopped the two from fighting.

The rage and pure anger that I saw in tyler ' s eyes for zayn was something unusual. It couldn't have been because of me. Whatever it was, was defiantly gonna find out!

-------------------------------------------

Hello guys!!

Plss vote,comment and share!!

Bubbyee..!! :**