♡♡ FOUR ♡♡

Charlotte's p.o.v ...

As we moved  ahead, sabastian told me about the geeks, emos and nerds of the school. He even introduced me to his boyfriend Jack. He was so hot that I almost wished that he wasn't gay.

As we walked ahead, tyler happened to pass by us. Sabestion pointed towards him and said "this is Tyler Knight who is another hearthrobe of the school. He has all the girls wrapped around around his finger. Just like zayn you know! "

" Okay " I said nodding awkwardly.

"Now what? Don't tell me that you bumped into him also!" He exclaimed.

" Umm...no that's not what I was gonna say" I replied

"Then what?"

"Well tyler here, happens to be my step brother!"

"Whut? ??" He said totally suprised.

"Yeah" I said simply.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I was current in my chemistry class and our teacher Mrs. Jefferson had put us in pairs fpr performing a few experiments. My partner was Sloan, Zayn's girlfriend who sabastian had  told me about earlier.

We didn't really talk much and continued doing the experiment.

Ours was the experiment of electrolysis which was pretty tough.

I took a glass beaker from one of the shelves on the side of the class room and kept it between Sloan and I. Then I started joining few of the wires with one another and that's when I heard a thud and shattering of glass. I looked on the floor and the beaker that I had brought was lying there in pieces.

" oops! Sorry newbie " Sloan said lowly from beside me.

" you did this purposely?" I asked confused and she just looked at me with a mean smile.

Mrs . Jefferson came running to our place and asked about what happened.

Sloan suddenly changed her mean expression to an innocent one and started shouting at me " omg! What do you think you're doing? Are you trying to kill me or something? That glass could have cut through my skin. What have I ever done to you to deserve this?" She screeched exaggerating the entire situation.

"What are you talking about ?" I asked absolutely confused.

"Oh yeah I know girls like you. First you do something wrong and then act innocent as if you don't uderstand anything!" She spat.

"What the fuck! Why would I do something like that?  I barely know you!" I spat back.

" enough girls! " Mrs Jefferson said interrupted, breaking our heated argument.

Then she looked at me with slight anger in her eyes "Charlotte, this is your first day to school so you better act like it and because we don't have any evidence to whose fault it was in breaking the beaker, I want you both to have detention after school!" And with that she turned on her heel and exited the room.

"Welcome to MHS newbie!" Sloan said with a mean smirk and left.

"I hate this girl. I hate her! What did I ever do to her to make her  treat me like shit." I rambled while walking to the canteen during lunch with sabastian.

"She's a bully okay! She likes making people feel miserable about themselves. She's  a total self obsessed bitch. Like regina from mean girls you know" sabastian said.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I was currently seated in history class for detention. There was no one except me in the room.

Today was my first day to MHS and it couldn't get any worse. Just as I was thinking that, the door suddenly opened and the last person I wanted to see today entered. Zayn freaking malik!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -

hiee!!

I just wanted to clear one thing :

Sloan does not have anything personal against Charlotte

She's just a bitch in general and she likes creating trouble for people.

Okay bubbyee my lovely readers!!!