♡♡ NINE ♡♡

Zayn's p.o.v. . . 

" Hey baby, come here" Sloan slurred pulling me towards her kissing me hungrily. I would've usually kissed her back but tonight was different. My eyes were on someone else. A certain brunette with pure black eyes. Yes it was charlotte knight. She looked beautiful in that black sequined dress with her hair falling loose near her chest. I didn't like her very much as she was stubborn and had the guts to face me but she was beautiful and the fact that she was tyler's sister made me feel a little protective about her.

So when she went dancing with some guy I felt the need to keep a check on them because if that guy tried something on her, tyler would kill him.

I've known tyler since we're were in kindergarten and but certain circumstances have made us hate each other. But I don't really hate him. But that's not the point right now. Charlotte is the point.

After some time I saw Charlotte getting a little uncomfortable and so I decided to go to her and ask if everything was alright but she left. It was actually good that she left because i was getting extremely distracted from our game of truth or dare.

I continued playing but then I noticed that the guy Charlotte was dancing with, wasn't here anymore.

I then found myself walking towards the exit looking for that guy before I could decide against it. I was sure that there was nothing wrong and that guy would've just gone with some other girl or something like that but my feet didn't seem to stop.

I just had that feeling in my gut that something was wrong.

I came outside the house and looked for Charlotte or that guy. I don't see anyone on the road. But this didn't stop me. I went out on the road but found nothing so I started walking back to Luke's house. That was the moment when I heard faint cries of a girl. I went on the road again. I didn't know if it was charlotte but I had to see and so I ran in the direction where the cries were coming from.

I came to a dark ally way and found excactly what I had feared. It was charlotte pushed against a wall by that same guy she was dancing with. On seeing this, my blood boiled  and I shouted " let her go!"

The guy turned to look at me and said " or what?" With an annoyed expression.

This triggered me off and so I pulled him away from charlotte and kicked him hard in his balls.  One kick, that was all it required to take him down and so now he was lying on the concrete floor.

I turned to look at charlotte and she was standing there wide eyed completely shocked. Then she blinked her eyes a multiple times and looked as if she was about to pass out. In no time I went up to her and asked her if she was okay and that was the moment when she actually passed out. I caught her by the waist and lifted her up bridal style.

I didn't know what to do now. And so I did the thing that I never thought I would ever do.  I texted Tyler.

I asked him to come out of the house and take charlotte home.

After a minute or so, he came out of the house and looked at charlotte who was currently in my arms and then at me with anger filling his eyes.

"What the hell did you do to her?"

He asked.

" I don't need to explain myself" I said smoothly and handed charlotte to him and walked away from there