Chapter 35

*Lola's POV*

This was just the second day. The whole clan arrangements was starting to piss me off. Yes, there presence and help was the only way to stand against Sebastian, but still too much work to do, too much training and I still have to make sure the new royals feel comfortable in their new suites, right in our clan. Plus my additional class of flops in mind reading.

"Hey Lola, I suppose?" Veronica started walking towards my direction. My block heels clenched to the pavement as soon as I saw her on kitty heels and her damn hot dressing, exposing as much skin as possible.

The last time I saw Veronica, she was pulling her heels at the party and her feet all sore, how she is on kitty heels!

"Yeah, I know, I'm hot and you are wondering why Veronica is wearing all this. Well point of correction, I'm Lexis, Veronica's vampire self." She was in a slutty tone.

"Oh, right. Veronica's second personality, the bad ass  side. Nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

"Lexis! For the last time wear this." Derek said in a pissed off tone.

"Well, I don't want to." Lexis retorted.

"You promised not to expose Veronica's body."

"Well, I never promised and the body is also mine. Durrh." Lexis said as she flipped her hair dramatically.

I guess Derek was over possessive of what was his and doesn't even want other guys to have a quick glance at her.

Yes, I know. I should have moved on and stop liking Derek by now, but I just can't. I liked him first, but he found his mate. I'm just unlucky.

"Sorry for whatever trouble Lexis is causing you. Don't take her words to heart. Okay." Derek said as he managed to squeeze out a small smile.

"No problem, how are you handling your class on manipulation?" I asked with a smile.

"Nothing much, started with a few and their powers are still very low, they can't even control a person for up to a minute." Derek said with a sigh.

"Thanks for the chit chat, back to me. Derek you promised to take me round every class, so I can discover Veronica's powers, right?" Lexis said as she hugged his arm.

"Promise to wear the jacket?"
Derek said raising a brow

"Yes, promise..."

Lexis lost balance and closed her eyes tightly, holding her head.
"What's wrong with her?" I asked getting a little bit scared.

"Nothing much, transition. Veronica is out." Derek said as he looked at her and his eyes was filled with care and love.

"Don't touch me!" Was the first thing she said, her eyes from crimson red to hazel and her hair pure black.
Why is she angry with Derek?
"Fine, put this on at least." Derek said handing over his coat to her, to cover her exposed body.

"Lexis!what did you do?!?" She shouted in frustration and rolled her eyes. I guess they were talking to each other in her head.

"Sorry, just scolding Lexis a little." Veronica said with a nervous laugh. I guess she was talking to me and not Derek, since she was angry with him.

"What happened when I was out?" Veronica asked facing me, but I was sure she was talking to Derek, just didn't want to look at him.

"Lexis wanted to become the empress and made everyone that bad mouthed her existence bow, including the emperor and I was about to take Lexis to all the classes of power to find your power." Derek said.