Chapter 19

(Balian's  Realm)

                 (Picture of Emily above)

                                  *writer's POV*

"What?!?" Sebastian shouted as he let the golden cup in his hand fall.

"Am sorry, sir" Vivian said in trebling as she moved backwards.

"I was expecting good news, not bad ones." Sebastian said ad he ran his hand through his hair.

"It was not expected. I went home and she was missing. Her phone was even on the ground, next to the gate. She was definitely...but I don't know who? If she ran away, her phone will not be with me. And she didn't take any money, all her credit cards are still intact.
But the question is who kidnapped her?" Vivian said.

"I think I know just who. The same person is with Veronica and your daughter, Emily. But where exactly?" Sebastian said as he dramatically twisted his beards.

"Who sir?" Vivian asked in curiosity.

"Derek! Only Derek" Sebastian said.

"What are we waiting for, sir. Let's rescue her. If not soon enough, she will tell Veronica everything on how I Killed her mother and tried killing her." Vivian said in a tone of worry.

"Why will you tell her that?" Sebastian asked with a frown.

"She saw me giving them instructions, pictures and the address. And also the payment for the doctor who lied....I promised her anything she wanted for her mouth shut." Vivian said as she pulled back a lose strand of hair.

"Okay, you are save then." Sebastian said with a sigh of relief.

"No! She is angry with me since Veronica have been missing. She thinks it's my doing. 'I was planning on doing so, but not yet'.  I often told her but she still suspects me...since she loves Veronica, she will want to protect her by telling her." Vivian said as she twists her back hair in fear.

"Ugh. Why are you so full of mistakes, can't you do something perfectly. I curse the day I became in alliance with you." Sebastian said as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"But I helped you, a lot. You got what you wanted, so did I " Vivian said.

"Whatever__" Sebastian said as he readjusted his sitting posture. " But not, completely yet." He added with a smirk.

"Let's trace her down quickly and take her back, before it's too late." Vivian said.

" We will do that...but first, go to the savato clan and get the information on where he lives. I will pay a little visit, soon." Sebastian said as he gave out one of his evil giggles.

                    *******

                                   *Emily's POV*

   I lifted my head slowly from the pillow, ignoring the persistent headache which seems like am banging my head with a hammer.

   I sat up, looking around the room almost like mine, just bigger and had less things in it.

   The few things in the room was a clock above the door, a queen sized bed with three pillows made of feathers, a lamp placed on a short drawer next to the bed. And lastly, drapes covering the windows.

"I need to get the hell out of here." I said.

"You can't. It is totally impossible." A voice said as the door opened slowly.

"Who are you?" I asked in a cross tone.

"I am Justin...your mate" He answered.

"What?" I asked with the evidence of shock all over my face.