Prologue: All Hell Breaks Loose

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of Constance M. Burge, Spelling Television, Brad Kern and/or The WB. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine either. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

PLEASE READ THIS A/N: ALRIGHT, SO SINCE I'M HAVING MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK WITH THIS ONE AND BECAUSE I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH HOW I WROTE SOME THINGS I WILL BE EDITING THIS STORY JUST LIKE I DID MY SUPERNATURAL SERIES. I'LL BE EDITING ALREADY WRITTEN CHAPTERS AS WELL AS POSSIBLY ADDING SOME NEW EPISODES IN BETWEEN AND AND FIXING CERTAIN THINGS. DATES STARTED AND COMPLETED FOR THIS EDIT WILL BE BELOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, COMMENTING AND LEAVING LOVE! :)

Edit Started: 07/07/2021

Edit Completed: DATE

Episode Summary:

Prue, Piper, Pacey and Phoebe are the most powerful witches known to the light and dark. The power of Four. But when Piper and Prue are exposed as witches, Phoebe sacrifices herself to the dark side to save them. The deal, however, destroys all four of them possibly forever.

 The deal, however, destroys all four of them possibly forever

At the Halliwell manor...

Prue, Piper, Pacey and Phoebe all rush through the door of the manor right after they ushered Pacey's very confused coworker, Dr. Griffiths, through the door.

"Okay." Piper nodded as she tried to sound convinced, "I think we made it."

"Right, yeah." Pacey agreed, "I'm sure we made it."

Piper turned to Prue, "Do you think we made it?"

Prue frowned slightly, "I don't know."

Phoebe shut the door behind her before rushing over to the four of them, "I think he would've attacked by now if we hadn't."

"Who? Who would've attacked?" Dr. Griffiths huffed before turning to Pacey with slight irritation, "Pacey, why won't you tell me what's going on?"

Phoebe rolled her eyes, "Because we're busy trying to save your life."

"From who?"

"Okay, well, unfortunately..." Pacey grimaced a little, "We're not quite sure, but we are going to find out!"

Piper eyed their youngest sister, "We don't know who because Phoebe did not give us time to figure it out."

"Well, I didn't have a lot of time, I mean, I can't control how far in the future my premonitions take place. I saw the attack, we kicked butt, what more do you want?"

"I would like to know more about who we are up against."

Pacey nodded, "Ditto."

"Okay, Phoebe..." Prue quickly started delegating to end the bickering and get back to business, "Maybe you should check the Book of Shadows to see if you can find anything else on this demonic hit man, okay?"