Ch 2 Section 4

In the manor living room...

Pacey was flipping through the Book of Shadows beside Phoebe as Leo was kneeling beside a passed-out Donnie to heal him.

"Cole hit her with an energy ball."

"Leo, it was a low voltage." Phoebe tried to amend exasperatedly, "Would you prefer he'd let her kill an innocent?"

"I'd prefer that he wouldn't use his demonic powers on my wife." He scoffed as he gave her his best 'have you lost your mind' look, "I can't believe that you let him go look for her."

"Leo, just take a deep breath okay?" Pacey huffed at him, momentarily looking up from the book, "Cole will be fine. He didn't try to kill her. He just stopped her from killing an innocent."

"Oh, this all my fault." Paige groaned, "I shouldn't have stolen the Book of Shadows."

Leo reeled again and stopped healing Donnie, "You stole the Book of Shadows?!"

"Leo, Leo. Concentrate please." Phoebe hurriedly motioned to Donnie so Leo took a calming beath and healed his scratches, "I just hope he finds her fast because if this is anything like the time I turned into a Banshee, she's gonna be hungry for a kill."

"I'm sorry." Paige's eye widened at Phoebe as Leo stood, "A Banshee?"

"Yeah." Phoebe waved her off as she studied the pages Pacey was flipping through, "Demonic screamer, kinda trampy, feeds on pain."

Paige paled and stumbled over to the couch to sit next to Donnie, "I think I need to sit down."

A few moments later Donnie woke up with a groan. He sat up and was eye to eye with Paige's breasts.

"Whoa."

Paige glared and in the next second punched him in the face, knocking him out cold.

Leo scoffed, "Paige!"

"What?" She stood back up to get away from him, "You only said I couldn't use magic to punish him."

"Okay, Leo, you orb Donnie back to his office and heal him there." Phoebe instructed as she stood, "Then make sure he doesn't narc us out for being witches."

"How?"

"Get creative with it." Pacey stood up next and patted his arm as he was about to say something else, "I know you want to help bring Pipes back but you've got your own job to do. Let us do ours."

"We'll get your wife back." Phoebe added, "We promise."

With a frown Leo placed his hand on Donnies arm and orbed him out.

"Um, I hate to ask, but..." Paige frowned as they all gathered to sit on the couch, "How are we going to get his wife back? I mean, she's kind of a... full-on demon."

"No, she's not full-on. She doesn't have the three big talon claws yet."

"Probably comes with the first kill." Phoebe shrugged, "Besides, if we were able to save Pacey when she turned into a Wendigo..."

Paige gaped again, "A Wendi-what?"

"It's kind of like a werewolf." Pacey interjected as she flipped to Instant Karma Spell in the book, "But if there werewolf was meaner and had rabies." She pointed to the spell, "This the spell?"

"Uh-huh." Paige looked between them as Phoebe grabbed a notepad and pen, "Is there some sort of spell I could do, you know, in advance so I could, uh, not become maybe a Banshee or..."

Phoebe frowned, "What word did you sub demon with?"

"Dirtbag."

"Dirtbag?" Pacey raised a brow at her as Phoebe scribbled on her paper, "Creative..."