Chapter Three: A Knight to Remember

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of Constance M. Burge, Spelling Television, Brad Kern and/or The WB. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine either. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

PLEASE READ THIS A/N: ALRIGHT, SO SINCE I'M HAVING MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK WITH THIS ONE AND BECAUSE I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH HOW I WROTE SOME THINGS I WILL BE EDITING THIS STORY JUST LIKE I DID MY SUPERNATURAL SERIES. I'LL BE EDITING ALREADY WRITTEN CHAPTERS AS WELL AS POSSIBLY ADDING SOME NEW EPISODES IN BETWEEN AND AND FIXING CERTAIN THINGS. DATES STARTED AND COMPLETED FOR THIS EDIT WILL BE BELOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, COMMENTING AND LEAVING LOVE! :)

Edit Started: 07/07/2021

Edit Completed: ONGOING

Episode Summary:

When Paige discovers she was an evil enchantress in a past life after conjuring a medieval prince, Phoebe, Pacey and Piper are trapped in the Dark Ages.

Previously skipped: Enter the Demon & Size Matters...

Inside Paige's apartment...

Paige and her friend Glen were both lying on the bed staring out the window at the stars as Paige told him a fairytale.

"Once upon a time, there lived a handsome prince who was about to marry a beautiful maiden. But an evil Enchantress with dark powers wanted the Prince for herself, so she could become Queen and rule the entire kingdom."

Glen rolled his eyes but smirked at Paige, "Hate her."

"Really?" Paige shrugged a little sheepishly, "I always kind of... related to her."

"Like I said, love her." Glen leaned over and kissed her cheek, "Then what happened?"

"Well, in order to pull off that kind of magic, the evil Enchantress had to wait for a sign that her powers were at their darkest."

"A sign?"

"Mm-hmm, in the stars." She pointed to a pattern in the stars, "See the Prince, his sword, and the three stars that form his crown? Well, once the evil enchantress saw the sign, she locked away the beautiful maiden, and cast a spell on the unsuspecting Prince. 'Bring together my Prince and me, let him fall on bendèd knee. I summon... I summon...'" She huffed, "I can never remember the end of it."

"Let me guess." Glen smirked, "The Prince defeats the evil Enchantress, he marries the beautiful maiden, and they live happily ever after, right?"

"Actually..." Paige's eyes got wide, "The evil Enchantress bore an heir, killed the Prince, and ruled the kingdom forever."

Glen bulked, "What kind of fairy tale is that?"

"It's just one that kinda stayed with me for as long as I can remember. I told you I was a weird kid."