Ch 2 Section 5

Back at the manor...

Phoebe watched Cole closely as he paced, "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm good at a lot of things. Waiting is not one of them."

Paige earned their attention as she made a noise while throwing her arms down.

"Uh, Paige?" Pacey frowned, "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to do that orb thingy. I can't seem to get the hang of it, though." Cole calmly walked over to her before belting in her face causing her to orb in and out again in fear, "What happened?"

Phoebe smirked, "You orbed."

"I did?"

"It's a fear response. Mine were like that in the beginning too." Pacey explained, "So until you learn how to control it, you just gotta-"

"Get scared?"

"Bingo."

"Alright, well..." She shrugged, "That shouldn't be too difficult."

"Good." Phoebe nodded as she looked between Paige and Pacey, "Then we will orb, we will throw icicles, we will levitate, we will juggle knives if we have to, just to keep the furies distracted from Cole."

"Okay, but what I don't get is how we un-demon Piper when she gets here."

Pacey answered, "The book says we need to close the portal of unexpressed fury."

"Unexpressed?" Cole scoffed, "I think she's been raging for days."

"Yeah." Pacey glared at him slightly, "Becasue shes suppressing something."

Paige frowned, "Which is?"

Defeat laced Pacey's eyes before Phoebe spoke, "I think I have an idea..." Cole then yelled out in pain and dropped to his knees as pained screaming voices filled his head, "Cole!" Phoebe quickly knelt beside him, "They're close." Pacey readied herself for a fight and Phoebe stood up as Paige got scared and orbed out, "Paige?"

She orbed back seconds later, "I did it again."

"I'm sorry!" Cole cried, "I'm so sorry!"

A fury then barged in through the front door. Phoebe levitated and kicked her, knocking her down. When she got back up to attack, Pacey intercepted and blocked her before filing her into the next room with a blast of frost. The two of them spun around just as Piper and the other fury appeared behind them near Cole.

"Nice decoy, Piper. Two points." Phoebe levitated and kicked them both, knocking them down before spotting Cole lying on the floor, "Cole. Come on." She and Pacey rush over to him to try and get him standing as the Furys surround them, "Come on."

"Lamp!" Paige orbed the lamp out and it flew across the room, hitting a fury, and causing them all to turn around, "Sorry." She backed up in fear as they advanced on her, "Really sorry."

Cole managed to throw an energy ball at the two Furys and kill them. Enraged, Piper tossed both of her sisters aside to attack Cole and scratch him in the chest.

"Cole is not your problem, Piper, and you know it."

When the girls stood up to intercept her, Piper attacked both of them but they were able to block her hits.

"Book!" Paige orbed The Book of Shadows orbs to her and started flipping through it hurriedly, "Please let there be something in here."

"Piper!" Pacey managed to kick her down and blow her several feet away, "Please fight this! We're your sisters! You don't want to kill us!"