Ch 3 Section 3

Paige ran into the kitchen, followed by the Prince then the girls. Pacey truged along in the back as she dragged behind her heavy new outfit.

"Okay this is way more than annoying!" She huffed as she all but tossed the train of the dress aside, "I would like to know why every time Paige casts some half assed enchantment I get thrown into it?" Her glare centered on her two other sisters, "Why the hell dont you guys get stuck in one of these?"

"Pure luck sweetie." Phoebe offered her a smile as she played with Pacey's long braid, "You feeling medieval at all?"

"Not yet." She paled, "We need to fix this before that happens though."

Phoebe chuckled, "Unless you want to wear this on your date, I think you're right."

The Prince once again followed after a freaked out Paige, "Why do you run from me?"

"Why are you chasing me?"

"Because we are meant to be together."

"That is not true." Paige motioned around, "Does this look like King Arthur's court in front of you?"

Piper chuckled, "Pacey does."

"Shut it!"

"It doesn't matter." The Prince said intensely, "We're meant to conceive an heir, my love."

"Ugh." Paige grimaced and moved away from him again, "Stop saying that."

Phoebe grinned, "You guys want some privacy?"

"This is not funny." When the Prince continued to follow her, Paige held out her hand, "Plate." A plate orbed into her hand and she immediately broke it over his head causing him to groan and buckle to his knees, "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

He took her hand to kiss it, "You could never hurt me, my love."

"Piper..." Paige looked over to her sisters with wide freaked out eyes, "Do that thing you do."

"I-" She smirked, "I don't want to blow him up."

"Well, risk it. He's using his tongue." Piper lifted her hands and froze him, allowing Paige to pull her hand away and wipe it on her blouse, "Thank God chivalry is dead. He is getting on my last nerve."

"Okay, well..." Phoebe motioned to him, "He must be under some kind of spell."

"Gee, you think?" Pacey quipped, "What about me? Why do I look like Lady-freakin-Godiva with clothes?"

"The evil Enchantress." Paige answered, "She cast some sort of spell on the Lady and a love spell on him."

"So why is Sir Lust-a-lot lusting after you?" Piper asked, "And why'd it hit Pacey?"

"How should I know?"

"Well, because it's your fairy tale and it's alive and frozen in our kitchen!" Pacey huffed putting her hands on her hips, "And this is really too much hair to deal with. Why do we always get forced to go blonde?"

Paige huffed at her and walked out of the kitchen.

"Uh..." Phoebe frowned and followed after her first, "Where are you going?"

"I can't handle this."

"Wait, Paige, you can't just leave." Pacey hurried after her next, followed by Piper, "I mean look at me and there's a frozen Prince in the other room."

"Yes I can." She frowned as she continued to hurry out, "I don't live here, remember?"

Phoebe sighed, "Paige."