Chapter Two: Hell Hath No Fury

DISCLAIMER: I only own my character! Anything you might recognize is courtesy of Constance M. Burge, Spelling Television, Brad Kern and/or The WB. Any Gifs and/or pics present are not mine either. They were pulled from google searches and/or Tumblr.

PLEASE READ THIS A/N: ALRIGHT, SO SINCE I'M HAVING MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK WITH THIS ONE AND BECAUSE I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH HOW I WROTE SOME THINGS I WILL BE EDITING THIS STORY JUST LIKE I DID MY SUPERNATURAL SERIES. I'LL BE EDITING ALREADY WRITTEN CHAPTERS AS WELL AS POSSIBLY ADDING SOME NEW EPISODES IN BETWEEN AND AND FIXING CERTAIN THINGS. DATES STARTED AND COMPLETED FOR THIS EDIT WILL BE BELOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, COMMENTING AND LEAVING LOVE! :)

Edit Started: 07/07/2021

Edit Completed: DATE

Episode Summary:

Paige steals the Book of Shadows for personal gain, while Piper's inability to deal with Prue's death makes her vulnerable to demon vigilantes.

Hell Hath No Fury:

On the road, in Piper's car...

Piper, Pacey, and Phoebe were sitting in the car as Cole sped down the road. Piper was in the passenger seat, and Pacey and Phoebe were in the backseat. The car screeched around the corner as Piper gave Cole directions.

"Okay, turn left up here. And can you step on the gas a little?"

Cole screeched around the corner and nearly hit a taxi. Phoebe let out a yelp as the taxi driver honked his horn.

"Cole!" Pacey tensed as her hands gripped the car for dear life, "Oh my god."

"Off the gas!" Phoebe hurriedly patted him on the shoulder, "Off the gas!"

Cole scowled, "Does somebody else want to drive here?"

"Guys..." Piper turned to the backseat momentarily, "The demon is not waiting around for us to come and vanquish him."

"Okay, Piper..." Pacey tensed again as Cole narrowly missed another car, "We don't even know what the hell we're dealing with right now. We have no idea if we even have enough power to vanquish him without Paige here."

Phoebe nodded, "Scrying for random evil tells us nothing."

"It tells us where the demons are and since we vanquished two already this week, I say it's working pretty well."

"Yeah, thanks to Cole for saving our butts." Phoebe scoffed, "Three witches and half a demon does not the Power of Four make."

"So what are we supposed to do? Sit around and wait for them to pick us all off? If we weren't going after them, they'd be coming after us."

"They're coming after you anyway, Piper." Cole shook his head, "The Source is coming after you."

"We should be spending our time training and teaching Paige so she knows how to use her powers." Pacey nodded, "You know, so we don't get killed."