Ch 3 Section 5

Leo studied where the portal opened as Paige tensed, "This is all my fault. Piper, Pacey and Phoebe were crazy to trust me." She groaned, "Why didn't I listen to them?"

"Now is not the time to lose it, Paige." Leo interjected, "We need to get them back."

"Get them back?" She scoffed, "What do we do? Hop on a bus to Medieval times?"

"Paige, concentrate. You're a powerful witch, whether you like it or not."

"Yeah, well, I wasn't powerful enough to take out the Enchantress, was I?"

"You know, one thing your past life should tell you is that you've always been powerful. You still have that power inside of you. Don't be afraid to tap into it now."

"Okay..." She sighed heavily, "This is my fairy tale, right?" He nodded, "This all started with a spell that brought the Prince here, so maybe if I rearrange it a little? What if instead of bringing the Prince to me, I bring myself to him?"

"Creating your own portal?"

"It's worth a shot." She took another breath as she recited a spell. "'Bring together my Prince and me, his kingdom now I wish to see, crossing history to his side, from myself I will not hide.'" The portal opened up again, "Oh my God. I did it. It worked." Paige went through the portal, but when Leo only walked over she popped her head out and pulled him through it, "Come on. I'm not doing this by myself."

Inside the castle...

Piper and Phoebe were chained to a wall together. Lady Julia and Pacey were both locked together behind a portcullis.

"Wow... you look..." Lady Julia's eyes were wide with shock as she stared at Pacey, "So much like me..."

"Yeah..." Pacey tried to laugh her off, "Distant relatives really. Heh." She went to the bars to look out to her sisters, mostly Piper, "So, are you still glad you told Paige to go for it?"

"Hey, Phoebe was the one that wanted us to be more sisterly towards her."

Phoebe scoffed, "Yes, but not at the expense of being trapped in the Dark Ages where our powers are useless."

"Yeah? Well now you know how I've felt this whole time!"

"No one told you to run through the portal."

Pacey rolled her eyes, "I didn't see either of you doing anything productive."

"You know..." Lady Julia walked over to Pacey before looking out to Piper and Phoebe, "I still don't understand who you are. W- what land did you come from?"

"Disneyland." Phoebe answered with an annoyed nod, "Future world."

"Phoebe." Pacey admonished before looking at Lady Julia, "Look you're a witch right? A good witch?" Lady Julia quieted as her look became untrustworthy but Pacey pressed, "It's okay. We're good witches too. In fact, I'm you. You know, just a way way way future life. The point is." She waved off the woman's shock, "We have the potion that will stop the Enchantress."

"Yeah, let's go get her." Phoebe interjected sarcastically "Oops! We can't, because we're chained to a wall!"

"Phoebe, shush!"

Inside the Enchantress' bedroom...

The Prince was lying on the bed as the Enchantress walked in in her nightgown. Paige and Leo peeked around the corner nearby.

"Okay, find Phoebe and Piper." Paige instructed, "I'll try to hold her off till they get here."

"How? Your powers don't work in the past."