¡Uno!

Hoseok was broke.

Literally. He could barely afford a good meal yet the literal sunshine never lost hope and his bright smile. He worked two jobs.

In two cafes. They payed him small but what could he do? The pouty boy plopped on a mattress tiredly after a whole day of hard work with papers in his hands.

He looked at the rent due and bills to pay sighing deeply in his small, quite apartment. It was cold and dark yet the boy looked at the bright side.

At least he had a place to stay right?
And at least he wasn't suffering his parents house who hated him for his sexuality.

A small vibrate from the phone in his pocket caught the brunettes' attention.

"Minnie!"

"Hey Hobi hyung! how are you??"

"I'm fine Minnie! how is my dongsaeng?" He cooed making Jimin laugh.

"I'm great hyung...Hobi do you need a place to y'know...stay?"

Hoseok smiled softly. "I'm oki Minnie don't worry about hyung oki? "

"B-but hyung.." He heard another voice whimper.

"Kookie its oki, no worries hm?" He heard the boy sigh, a pout evident in his voice.

"yes hyung. "

Hoseok smiled lighting up the dark room around him.

"Talk to you soon kookie, bye bye."

"Bye hyung."

Hoseok cut the line and sighed falling back on his bed feeling his eyelids grown heavy with sleep. Tomorrow he would go hunting for a cheaper apartment. He needs to survive

...

The annoying blearing of the phone woke up the sleepy sunshine. He groaned shutting it off and dragging his hands up and down his face sighing.

Another day. He grumbled pouting walking to his bathroom to get ready.

*30 minutes later*

*Hoseok's POV*

After i finished getting ready i head out the house skipping with a smile. I have a feeling that todays going to be a good day!

The sun was shinning against my skin, the birds were chirping happily and i was happy! What could possibly go wr- HOLY SHIT!

PLUSHIESSSSS

I gasped softly running over to the shop with the cute things in different sizes. They were so cuteeee. I want one! No Hobi! You have to save!

I couldn't help but pout making a small sound effect of disappointment sighing softly before walking away to go apartment hunting.

Dun dun dun! Apartment mission, issa go!

....

How does one do this again? Oh yeah! I should look in a news paper. Should I treat myself with something sweet. Hehe most definitely.

Buying a news paper from the old kind man i went to a café near by. I heard a little jingle as the strong calming scent of caffeine flow through my nose and into my lungs.

I went to the counter with a grin. "Heyooo~" "My, what an adorable boy." The middle aged lady said making me giggle. "Thank you ma'am can I have a vanilla milkshake with rainbow sprinkles please?"

"Coming right up, son." She smiled going to the back making me excited. I sat down in a corner opening the news paper that i bought and started looking for apartments.

My old one wad 7000 won a month so something less.

'2 bedroom apartment for just 7950 won!'

Nope.

'1 bedroom apartment for 8000 won a month.'

That's just evil.

"Here's you're milkshake Sir!" "Thank you!" I smiled at the waiter taking the drink and sipping it. Ooo~ this is sweet. I kept drinking it ignoring my increase in sugar.

'3 bedroom apartment for just 20 won a month...🙂'

Yeahhhh and that's totally not shady at alllll..

I sighed, all of these apartments weren't what i could afford. I closed the news paper groaning deeply suddenly feeling gloomy.

Until i saw one that i missed.

'Two bedroom apartment (with roommate) for 5000 won a month'

♤◇♧

*inserts Koru sensei's laugh*

-Yoonji🖤