¡Dieciséis!

"Thanks for today, Tata, it was really fun." Taehyung smiled lightly squeezing his thigh for the older to know that he heard him.

"Do you.. Think differently of me?" He couldn't help but tap the steering wheel nervously.

Hoseok thought and shook his head with a smile.

"You're still Tae Tae to me... Always will be." Taehyung flashed him a charming smile as his heart fluttered at the cute words.

'This is why I fall for you more and more each day Jung Hoseok.. '

The couple (not yet lmao) soon reached home and they both sigh in relief finally being able to kick off their shoes.

Hoseok placed all his shopping bags on the couch flopping on the floor.

"Ah! I'm tired." Taehyung took off his blazer befoe picking up the older who was used to the younger's way of telling him to come with him.

Taehyung lay Hoseok on the bed letting the boy hug his pillow while he brought his surprise.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked excited bouncing in his seat earning a chuckle.

"Open this one first, love." Hoseok took the small bag with a smile pulling out the wrappers for the contents hidden below.

A small gasp escaped his lips when the angry dark blue octopus fell out onto the bed.

"T-tae.." His whispered in disbelief, flipping the fluffy creature to his happy side.

"You didn't have to.. " "I wanted to." Hoseok smiled throwing himself at the younger who chuckled hugging him back tightly.

"You're so sweet for what?" Hoseok said smiling widely while looking at the cute stuffy. Taehyung shrugged.

"I have one more thing." "Really? Why would you spend so much on me, this stuffie alone is like 80000 won." Hoseok nagged him earning an eye roll smile.

"Darling- im richer than Cardi B." Hoseok deadpanned. "Why did I even try." Taehyung smiled and handed him the other bag.

"What's this one?" "Open it."

Hoseok dug into the bag and letting the soft yellow teddy bear fall out.

He giggled examining the cute thing with rainbows stitched onto it's paws. "Thank you Tae, this is really cute."

"Press the paw." Hoseok's jaw dropped. "It's a build a bear??" He pressed the paw and Taehyung's deep raspy voice filled the whole room with a sweet message.

'I'll always be here for you sunshine...always.'

Taehyung smiled seeing his soft face and how he pressed it again..and again and then hug the soft toy to his chest.

"I love it." He whispered hugging Taehyung again feeling tears fill his eyes.

"I love it so much, thank you." Taehyung hugged him closely letting the silently crying male straddle him sobbing in his neck as he rubbed his back and kissed his forehead.

"You're welcome sunshine.."

Sometimes even the strongest needed someone to lean onto, to be weak with. Those who smile and laugh all the time carry the most pain in their eyes. Hoseok is always strong, always there for Taehyung when he was weak, but... Who was there for Hoseok when he was weak..?

♤◇♧

Heyo!
Short chapter because I wanted to double update.
How are you my sunshines?

-Yoonji🖤