¡Nueve!

A knock on the door caught the two's attention. Taehyung held a blank face, quietly biting inside of his cheek. "Sorry." Hoseok whispered one last time before going over to the door.

He looked through the peephole seeing not just Jungkook but his boyfriends as well. Hoseok groaned opening it. "Kook, you said you alone you cant just bring more people unexpected." The boy sighed. "Hey hyung, Min."

"Sorry hyung, they wont take no for an answer." "Hm, figured. Come in." The three giggled following Hoseok to the sofa not noticing the other's presence. "How are you? Are you alright? Did you get hurt? Do I need burry someone-" Hoseok giggled letting Jungkook check him.

"I'm completely fine kookie-ah, promise." "Where's your roommate?" "Here." Everyone except Hoseok squeaked away at the deep voice. They looked at the handsome man with wide eyes. "Gah dahm-" Hoseok casually skipped over to the man with a heart shaped smile.

"This is Taehyung, Taehyung that's Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi hyung." "Nice to meet you." He politely bowed his head yet they were still shocked. "How long have you been there!?" Hoseok giggled. "Since you walked in."

And all they could think about is the contrast. Hoseok's presence was bright, light and noticeable and Taehyung's was almost invisible. His blank face also gives that aura.

"Alright..then so mind telling us why you offer to roommate with Hobi just for a low price?" Yoongi, the most intimidating of the three raised an eyebrow lowkey spooking Taehyung. Hoseok gently patted his back reminding him that he was fine.

"Um so I was actually bored, i didn't think anyone would want the spot-" "Bullshit." Jimin spat. "What do you want with our Hobi, Taehyung was it?" "H-hey guys what are you s-saying?" "Hobi I get that you're nice and all but don't you think this is a little shady??"

Hobi stayed quite. "Exactly, for all we know this could all be an act!" Taehyung felt his chest tighten. 

'He's gonna believe them.' Sweat formed on his body and he gulped.
'Fuck, I'm so stupid.'

"Get out." The whole room stopped at his whisper. Hoseok looked at them with disappointment in his eyes." I said get out." "H-hobi-" "I know that you're protective since I'm always a freaking damsel in distress but please I'm an adult! And cant you just .. be happy for me?"

And couldn't Hobi's words soften anyone?

Yes they could. "Sorry, Hobi.." Jungkook pouted striding over to him and pulling him in a hug. Hoseok hugged the younger sighing. "Its oki, just no more ok?" "Alright... sorry, Taehyung." The man snapped out of his stare and looked at the boy I front of him.

He stood up someone making the three flinch. A whole ass tree- "Its alright, i mean i get it. I shouldn't be that reckless sometimes." Jungkook nodded. "Take care of our Hobi." "I'm a big boy!" " Will do." "Hey!" The three smiled and waved. "We'll see ourselves out now, we got a date." Taehyung nodded giving them a wave closing the door.

He let out a sigh he didn't know hw was holding and looked at the pouty male. He chuckled and moved closer to him, bending to his height and ruffled his hair. "Cheer up, squirt."

Hoseok whined annoyed stomping after Taehyung with an angwy pout on his precious face.

Taehyung flopped on his bed with a yawn. "You're tired?" Hoseok whispered lying next to him, looking up at the dull ceiling. The man hummed and sighed. "Sorry-- how do you talk so much i feel like im about to die."

Hoseok giggled. "No seriously! When i saw more people i nearly shitted myself!" Hoseok smile widened hearing Taehyung talk about his feelings. "And that Yoongi dude, why is he so small yet scary."

Hoseok burst out laughing amusing Taehyung. It sounded so soothing, a bit loud but that was Hoseok. "What's so funny hm? One minute you're pouting and the next laughing like a manic." The boy giggled turning to look at Taehyung.

"You're so funny, how could i not laugh." Taehyung's lip twitched eyeing the glowing boy. "Oh? Is that a smile i see~?" The man chuckled turning back to the ceiling. 

"You're so stupid." "Hey! that's mean!" "I don't get it- how are you here when i cried myself to sleep in front of you. The big, strong V cant deal with a few problems and needs someone to put him to sleep."

Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed and sat up turning to look at Taehyung. "Crying shows that you have emotion, a heart, it shows that you too can have sadness, I dunno about V but i know that being sang to sleep is the best feeling so don't push yourself for it." He booped his nose smiling down at the blank man who couldn't help but think.

'Pretty..'

"You like sweets right?" Taehyung nodded earning a beaming smile. "Tomorrow, we can go to a nice café and then my secret place." Taehyung raised an eyebrow making his smile drop from his eyes. "S-sorry o-only if you w-want too.."

"On one condition." "W-what?"

"We get strawberry cake too."

♤◇♧

👹h👺e👹h👺e👹

i aint ded yet

got writers block and nearly freaked out thinking i should delete this sksksks-

-Yoonji🖤