¡Treinta y cuarto! (M)

The moonlight shone, glistening against the salty waters that pushed and pulled by its power. The waves crashed against big stones, crickets chirping near them. A new couple. One that would love each other for eternity, until death does them apart.

Taehyung and Hoseok walked hand in hand along to beach line, quitely talking and giggling between themselves.

"So what do you wanna show me now boyfriend?"

"Patience boyfriend, we're almost there."

Hoseok giggled making Taehyung smile. It all felt so unreal, they were a couple now, boyfriends. They were official.

He blushed softly remembering the kiss they shared in front of everyone, surely they would tease the pair after. They soon came to a cave and Hoseok gasped.

"How do you find these things?" He mumbled seeing the insides glow a green and blue. Taehyung chuckled and kissed his temple making him blush again. "Anything to impress you my love."

Hoseok smiled and tip toed kissing Taehyung on his lips shyly. He was never the one to initiate kisses. It was always Taehyung so the taller was a little shocked before he smiled down at the love of his life.

Grasping his hand a little more Hoseok brought Taehyung into the cave and he let out a soft 'woah.' Between the Rocky ground had a big hole, water filling the peaceful place. It turns out the green and blue glowing things were mushrooms . Nature is one of the best designers indeed.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist, breathing down his neck, chuckling deeply when the brunette shivered in his hold. "Do you like it?" He asked an obvious question planting soft gentle kisses on his shoulder.

"I love it Tae, it's beautiful." "It is.." The man grinned as his boyfriend turned in his hold to smile up at him. The heart shaped smile wth sparkling eyes never failed to make him melt.

"Let's go in." Hoseok gasped with wide eyes. He knew this was a set up. "But it's cold!" Taehyung grinned and held his hips firmly ignoring all the squeaks and threats stepping in. Even he had to shiver, it was almost an ice bath.

"Traitor! I thought you loved me! It's so cold Taehyung!" Hoseok squealed away when he was suddenly dipped into the cold liquid.

He complained loudly making Taehyung laugh holding him in his lap. "You're so mean Jung Taehyung!"

Silence.

Hoseok stared at the wall, his back turned to the frozen male. A deep chuckled resonated throughout the cave and Taehyung gripped his waist lightly. "I like the sound of that Kim Hoseok. Hmm, fits you doesn't it?" Hoseok blushed madly and pushed away, sitting on a rock facing Taehyung. Only his feet in the water as his jeans were removed before they took a walk.

He looked away as the man stared at him from across the semi big Pool with a red hue on his cheeks, nose and ears.

"How cute." Taehyung tilted his head and turned around taking off his black shirt. Hoseok gulped seeing the muscles flex. This man was his boyfriend.. All his..

He wanted to say that..

"What are you thinking about my love?" His breathe hitched staring at the man with darkened his eyes. Slowly he pushed himself off the rock, the water reaching his uper stomach as they walked towards Taehyung looking up at the almost blank man.

Hoseok placed his hand on Taehyung highest left ab, not saying a word as he climbed into his lap, straddling him.

The rock Taehyung sat on was under the water so their lowers halves were still being carresed by the cold water.