¡Cuatro!

Hoseok stirred the pot humming a soft tune when he heard Taehyung's door opened. He glanced back seeing Taehyung dry his long inky locks while staring at him making him flush pink and turn back.

The male had on a grey vest that stuck to his body like a second skin and black sweats yet he still looked hot. (Americans i believe call a vest a 'wife-beater' (?)...so that's what I'm talking about lmao)

'Shdjssjksais why is he looking at me like that!?'

He gulped hearing footsteps come towards him. "What are you making?" Hoseok tried not to run away at his deep morning voice that raised goosebumps on his skin.

"Steak and Kimchi noodles.." He mentally did a dab for not stuttering. Taehyung hummed and looked through the fridge furrowing his eyebrows.

"You did the grocery?" "Y-yeah what's wrong?" Hoseok lowkey felt intimidated by Taehyung's stare and aura. He screamed 'don't fuck with me.'

"Nothing." He said raking out a donut making Hoseok sigh. "You didn't eat anything good as yet, why are you eating a donut?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow stepping closer before leaning into Hoseok's face, flushing him.

"Because I can," He said lowly before taking a bite and stepping away. "And I will."

Aaand he was gone. Hoseok gulped cheeks still red remembering the features he saw of the younger up close.

Like that mole underneath his nose and the little scar over his hooded right eye. Yet he pulled it off looking even more attractive.

He shook his head finishing the the food trying to calm down his blush. He smelt nice. Like a camp fire, homey and relaxing.

'Hoseok shut the hell up!'

He scolded himself. 'You're overthinking again, jeez.' Tapping his face to get rid of the last bit of pink he shared to portions of food. He was at least going to give the younger food even though he ate a donut.

All junk no food isn't good. He didn't understand HOW Taehyung was so built then. Did he put on fake abs or sum- Aish stop it.

He took the bowl and chopsticks and knocked on the youngers door. "Taehyung?" "What?" Hoseok huffed. "Its hyung! And come take this." The door opened revealing Taehyung and he stared at Hoseok then the heavenly looking food.

"No." "Yes. You cant eat all junk and no food." "Yes, yes I can." Hoseok sighed. "Please? I don't want you to get sick c'mon Taehyung, just eat a bit."

Taehyung raised a suspicious eyebrow. "What did you put in it?" Hoseok couldn't help but giggle at the look on his face before shoving the bowl into his hand.

"Allllll of your hyungs love, care and cooking skills so eat up big guy." He booped the youngers nose before skipping to his room leaving a slightly dumbfounded Taehyung. He scoffed softly and closed his door deciding he would eat just a little..

♤◇♧

Heyyy

I think i like how its going so far what about you?

Is there anything you'd like to see in this book?

Toodles :]

-Yoonji🖤