¡Veintiseis!

Hoseok gulped as he stared at himself in the mirror. He could do this.
He couldn't look too pretty or else he'd over do it and he couldn't not because he... Well he would never admit it but it was because Taehyung said look pretty.

So he practically emptied his suitcase looking for something casual yet cute. They were gonna go out and explore a little so he needed to he able to  move in the clothing.

Eventually he came up with something.

It was movable, cute and pretty

It was movable, cute and pretty. He huffed and fixed his hair, fluffing it and put on some lip bam. Was he nervous? Well– maybe a little. The strange feeling kept bubbling in the pits of his stomach. He knew he shouldn't fall for the younger but he already did..

He huffed and lightly patted his cheeks. He wouldn't let it ruin their trip... He couldn't.. So he put on his smile and went out. Taehyung was crouched down busy looking for something in his suitcase leaving Hoseok the drool and his flexing muscles, wide shoulders and back.

Hoseok sneaked up and wrapped his arms around his neck giggling in his ear making him smile. "Hi hi bub~" he chirped earning a hum in response. "Whatchu doin?" Taehyung hummed again. "I'm looking for more casual clothes.." Hoseok couldn't help but giggle.

Taehyung was also either shirtless in sweats or in suits. "I can help." "Talking about that, lemme see you sunshine." Hoseok let him go and stepped in front of him with a pretty bright smile, his hands behind his back.

Taehyung slowly leaned back and crossed his arms, his tongue playing on his cheeks and lower jaw for a bit before he looked straight into Hoseok's eyes making the boy shiver. "Y-you- do you like it?" Hoseok mumbled now bringing his hands in front to play with his fingers nervously.

"C'mere." Taehyung whispered with a deep voice making Hoseok immediately obey him, stepping over the suitcase as Taehyung stood up. Hoseok felt his heart pounding, he really didn't know how Taehyung felt and he doesn't know why that bothered him.

Taehyung placed his hands on the boys waist, his thumbs rubbing over the exposed part of his stomach.

"Gotcha didn't I? " Hoseok's head darted up as he gasped. "You asshole!" Taehyung threw his head back laughing as Hoseok hit his chest. "I thought you didn't like it!" Hoseok pouted as Taehyung cooed at him. "You look stunning, love." Hoseok blushed but still glared at him.

"It's a shorts and T-shirt, nothing special." Taehyung chuckled. "And you manage to make it look special, now stop talking back to me and help me find something." Hoseok huffed and sat on the floor looking at Taehyung's clothes.

"Damn are all your clothes formal or sum?" He questioned and Taehyung chuckled. "Yeah kinda." Hoseok eventually found a cargo shorts and a grey T-shirt.

"Wear this, we should go shopping while we're here– Oh yeah, I think Jin hyung said something like that too." He mumbled and closed up the suitcase standing up. Taehyung was on the bed leaning his head on his hand staring at the boy.

"What?" Hoseok questioned.

"What what?"

"Why you staring at me like that?"

"You talk alot, it's cute."

"GO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" Taehyung snickered when the pieces of clothes were thrown in his face from the blushing boy.

*outside of their room, the lobby*

"Focus people! How do we put together operation Vhope!" The leader of the operation surprisingly Yoongi said whipping out a long teaching stick out of no where.

"I don't know, they act like a couple so like how we supposed to make them one?" Namjoon questioned actually very interested in it. "Kiss kiss, fall in love." "Too soon, kook."

*smack!*

"Ow!" Jungkook pouted as Yoongi smacked him with his stick while the others laughed at him. "Who knew Yoongi would've been a hardcore Vhope shipper."

"I run accounts on twitter too.."
"What?"
"Wah?"

"Hey guys~!" Hoseok's happy chirp caught their attention seeing the boy skip to them, sun shinning on him, birds chirping, cool breeze passing-

Then there was Taehyung. Walking with his hands in his pockets, blank sharp stare and dark aura. How the hell did they fit?

"Hobi you look cute! This is the first time I've seen Taehyung in such casual clothing I thought he lived in suits at one point." Jungkook said and joined elbows with Hoseok. "For real, motherfucker is that busy."

"I'm litterally right here and y'all shit talking me."

"Ready to go to the market? Around these times there's a lot of suiveners and stuff." Jungkook and Hoseok were the most excited. Screeching and jumping around in each other's hands. "Alright let's go." Namjoon said standing up.

"Hyung! We can get those bigass hats!" "Yeah! The weird sunglasses too~!"

"Let's leave already!"

"DON'T TOUCH MY BEAUTIFUL FACE NAMJOON!"

"Maybe we can find Jimin's jams." "You fuckers!"

"Vhope, Vhope, vhope, new times are coming people, it will riseee😍❗"
Taehyung stared at Yoongi was chanting and tweeting something weird and then at all of his friends and smiled softly.

Maybe having more people around was kinda nice..

♤◇♧

Aye! Finally it let me post!
If I see Hoseok's thighs like that it's finNA GET WICKED 👺❗

Edit 12/1/22: I think I was high on sugar when I wrote this chapter. 🧍‍♂️

-Yoonji 🖤