Epilogue

Love has strange ways of working, whether it be motherly love, sibling love or the love of another. It can always show. Love is for everyone, everyone can love and be loved. Love has no boundaries, no walls. It doesn't matter if they're male, female, non-binary, Love will come through..

Before his hope came along, Taehyung didn't believe. He didn't believe that he could love or be loved. He thought he was a burden, he thought that he was a waste of space. He looked strong no? Looked too handsome to be worrying about finding love?

No. He didn't want that fake love. He wanted someone who looked at him with proud eyes, someone who smiled and blushed genuinely with him. One to cry with, one to laugh with. One to feel complete with. One that didn't love him for the thing he possessed outside, for the things he possessed inside.

One that would never judge, one that would help. It was an unconscious thing, he didn't know what he wanted until that beaming, loud, overly energetic sunshine walked through his apartment door and complained about it being a mess. One that forced him away from unhealthy things and gave him some real food. One that even after they knew his power, they still treated him.. Human..

One that made him feel human.

And Hoseok. He was lost, never would he admit it but God was he lost. His dream was slowly fading away, the only thing he could do to feel better was help. So that was what he did, he didn't expect to find comfort in the arms of someone that he tried to help.

Never would he think about crying in the arms of someone with all of his walls down, vulnerability shining. Never would he had thought he'd share his past with another again.

See? Love works in funny ways.

*A couple years later..*

"Five! Six! Seven! Eight!" Giggles filled the air as the boy and girl danced wildly, wiggling their arms and legs.

Hoseok laughed and clapped, he was practically shining. He always was shining.

From the door Taehyung watched with amused eyes.

"Y'all suck." The kids stopped and glared at him. "You wanna come and try papa?" Hoseok laughed even more. There little Areum had a very snarky mouth, she'd been with Yoongi and their kid recently.

"You'd suck even more  considering your old age and working years." Hoseok just about died. Jungwoo had been with Namjoon a lot.

Taehyung pouted and childishly went to his husband whinning playfully. "Babyy~ they're being mean to me~" Hoseok's giggled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck swaying side to side.

"Deserved." Taehyung chuckled and kissed his lips shortly.

"This hair style looks great on you Mr. Kim."

"Oh you think so Mr. Jung?" Hoseok had gotten a new hair style last week and he pulled it off.

"Of course I do my love

"Of course I do my love." Hoseok smiled lightly as they looked into each other eyes. Thousands of words being passed silently. Their love.

"Ew! Don't kiss! Cooties!"
"There's no such thing as Cooties."
"Woo if you don't shut up, I'll put my foot up your a-" "YOUNG LADY!"

Taehyung stopped the child with wide, mortified eyes. She stared at him weirdly. "I was going to say anal point!" Hoseok burried his face in Taehyung's shoulder and cracked up silently.

"Watch yourself." He gave a pointed look which made her pout and huff turning away. "Your free mouth, my reaction." Hoseok giggled, shoulders shaking as he tried to control his laughter.

"Having kids is one hell of a thing." Hoseok giggled and massaged the back of his hair, smiling when he sighed and leaned into the touch.

"Hard day at work?"

"Fuckin reporters, didn't leave me alone since we've been publicly official."

"I heard that dad!" "Don't repeat it!"

"That was like.. 7 years ago. Damn were old." Taehyung chuckled and kissed his nose. Hoseok was thinking when he smirked.

"So you in that hot 30 year old Korean list now?" The man laughed loudly at his husband's words. "Why are you like this?" "I'm just asking! Like..mm yummy daddy~"

Taehyung laughed lowly at his husband's antics.

"They say when a bottom truely is loyal they become the most dirtiest person you ever met." Hoseok pouted fakely. "I'm not dirty."

The man raised an eyebrow and smirked. "We did it in a cave.. A CAVE. You were moaning on and on about how much I degraded you." Hoseok blushed. "Sh-shut up." Taehyung laughed and took his husband's left hand, kissing the ring.

"I love you with everything I am Kim Hoseok."

"And I will never stop loving, even after death does us apart, Jung Taehyung."

Taehyung teared up as he looked into Hoseok eyes. He found smiley faces in them.

"I can't believe some so perfect exists

"I can't believe some so perfect exists.. And they're mine forever. I love you and our little gremlins."

"They are gremlins aren't they?"

"We are not gremlins!" "You little devils come here!" The children squealed as their parents ran them around, tickling them.

In the end. Everything works out. Love is beautiful.. It truely is..

♤◇♧

Hello sunshines. It's been an honor to write this book so many of you enjoy. Its been an honor to laugh and coo and sweet comments. I love you all my sunshines. Thank you for everything. Every giggle, motivation and tear.

I love you.

We're at 2.6K and i couldn't have been more content. Thank you, truely 💙

-Monday 10th January, 2022.
11:38 pm.
-imaginarysunshine-
-Jung Yoonji 🖤