¡Veinticinco!

"Welcome to JuJu Islands! I hope you have a fun filled or relaxing trip!"

The cheerful voice filled everyone with excitement as they clapped. The trip was filled with napping, playing games or just talking nonsense. Everyone packed up their luggage leaving the plain from the seats at back first.

"C'mon Tae Tae! We gotta leave!" Hoseok said tugging the man's sleeve. "Ok, ok I'm coming." Taehyung chuckled and got up with most things in hand watching as Hoseok ran off to an excited Jungkook.

"Hyung! Hyung! Let's go to the beach! Maybe even get a tattoo!" Hoseok squealed nodding happily. "Woah woah, no tattoos yet, calm down." Namjoon said separating the chaotic duo making them pout.

"Children, let's go to the hotel and get our room cards, then we can go the beach." They cheered at Jin's words, following the group like lost puppies.

When they reached the car park Namjoon took out three keys. "They all have GPS in just type where you need to go. Me and Jin will take one Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin and Taehyung and Hoseok." They nodded taking a key.

"They're Taehyung's cars, so crash them then deal with him." Jin smiled and got in the passenger seat as Namjoon held the door open. Hoseok giggled and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"Don't worry, Jin's just scaring you. Right Tata?" They looked at the blank man and Jungkook shivered. "Smile Taehyungie~" Taehyung raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"What Jin said." Hoseok looked between the two. "He's spooking you.. I think." And rushed into the car following Taehyung. Yoongi chuckled at the two taking the keys.

"Let's go babes." He smiled and got in the driver's seat.

*At the Hotel*

Taehyung sighed hearing Hoseok schold him for the millionth time. "You shouldn't spook Jungkook like that Taehyung-ah, he's a baby-" Hoseok pouted as Taehyung placed a hand on his lips.

"Yea, I got it sunshine, it was a joke."

Hoseok glared at him and licked his finger making him jolt back. "Sunshine what the fuck-" "that's what you get." He mumbled back seeing the the group come back.

"Alright so three room. Here." Taehyung took their key and the two headed up.

Jungkook groaned and Jin sighed. "It's hard to make them realize their feelings if they already act like a couple!" "For real bruh, like normal friends would freak out, they cuddle every night!" Namjoon shook his head.

"I wonder if they'll ever confess..?"

"With the way they are... Prolly not.. "

Meanwhile in the vhope room the two screeched bloody murder.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" Hoseok giggled slapping Taehyung with the fluffy thing. Taehyung looked at him offended and picked up another hitting him a right hook. "Oof-' Hoseok let out and shook his head getting back his balance and assulting Taehyung.

They laughed and giggled slapping each other with the poor pillows eventually wrestling on the bed. Hoseok giggled trying to get out of Taehyung's head lock eventually slipping out and wrapping his legs around the other's waist, now having him in a headlock.

"Gotcha bitch." He grunted out with a playful smile as Taehyung chuckled letting him win because why not? He looked so happy. He lay there and huffed tapping out. "You win." "Yes!" Hoseok punched the air standing on the bed and flexing his little muscles.

"That's what you call muscle Taehyungie! You couldn't relate. Weakling" Hoseok stuck his tongue out smirking when Taehyung raised an eyebrow. The man smirked and stood up unbuttoning his dress up shirt making Hoseok blush backing away.

The man took off his shirt revealing the hard abs and muscles tattooed in ink. "Yeah? Then what's all this hm?" Taehyung said deeply with a smirk pulling the flustered closer. Hoseok gasped feeling himself on Taehyung. It wasn't new but oh God..

"Why so quite now huh?" Taehyung whispered in his ear. "You were talking all that shit, and now as quite as a mouse." Taehyung mused chuckling deeply, breathing softly his hot breathe on his hair. Hoseok squirmed letting out an embarrassing whine. To him at least. 

"Yeah, that's what i thought baby." Taehyung said rubbing his sides. "Go change hm? The other's wanna go out. Look pretty for me. Do you wanna look pretty?" Hoseok gulped and nodded making Taehyung chuckle at him.

"What a good boy." Taehyung let him off tapping his butt making him squeak. Hoseok  blushed away to his suitcase going into the bathroom.

"I'll be waiting princess~!" 

"Hush!" 

♤◇♧

Oh what i'd do for a pretty brat.
It's been a while lmfao! Writer's block is a pain in the ass!
I started another book too! Damn it has been a while huh?
Well i no longer have blocks and im on vacation now so! Be prepared for updates! (hopefully hehe <3)

-Yoonji🖤