¡Treinta y tres!

"T-taehyung.. Please.. "
"I'm sorry sunshine.."
"Please don't do this to me!" His eyes widened and his heart best quicked, tears almost welled up in his eyes.
"I'm sorry but... Uno." Taehyung whispered putting down a +4 card.

The group rolled their eyes at the dramatic pair. Their vacation was magical, they the would return to Seoul in three days.

"Traitor!" Hoseok pouted and picked up four cards as Taehyung smirked. "I want color red." "AFTER ALL THOSE CARDS I ONLY HAVE GREEN AND YELLOW!!" Taehyung burst out in laughing as he played his last card.

"I win." Hoseok threw down his cards and folded his arms pouting sadly. He wanted to have a 3 win streak but Taehyung ruined it!

Taehyung cooed and tried to pinch his cheeks only for Hoseok to bite his finger making him hiss pulling away with furrowed eyebrows.

The group laughed at him, musing at the interaction between them. "So dramatic, I swear I was reading a book– watching a movie. I meant watching a movie." "All you do is read books Joon." Jin deadpanned and sighed.

"Anyways I'm going to water the fridge now.. Bye!" Yoongi got up and ran off through the door. "Y-yea were gonna help him." Jungkook smiled and grinned grabbing Jimin's hand running out.

Hoseok looked at them weirdly. All week they had been acting highly suspicious even when he asked to go the beach again. "Everyone is so weird today." He said tilting his head while blinking his eyes.

Jin shook his head. "Theyre just stupid, let's go Joonie." The man hummed and took a shot getting up following his soon to be
husband. Hoseok pouted. "Where are you guys going??" Jin just smiled and closed the sliding door quietly.

Hoseok glared at Taehyung who was blank though his mind sped at a million thoughts per minute. He got up and smiled putting out his hand only for Hoseok to look away pouting even more. Taehyung chuckled and crouched down.

"Cmon sunshine, we'll have a movie night and snacks if you forgive me." He still huffed. "With chocolate covered strawberries." His eyes lit up and he nodded softly, a soft blush covering his cheeks when Taehyung snickered and pecked his forehead, nose.. And then stared at his lips. He leaned down and brushed their lips together emmiting a soft whine.

"Taehyungie.. " the man pressed their lips together, moving them softly with no rush. Hoseok whimpered into his mouth, clutching onto Taehyung's shirt with his slender hands desperately. It was sweet but ..it hurt.

This hurted so, so fucking much..

He loved Taehyung, loved him with all his heart with everything atom in his being. Now they were kissing, kissing as if he had a chance.. That horrid voice in the back of his head telling him he had none, that Taehyung only did this because he thought Hoseok needed this much affection.

He wanted to cry, wanted to cry so much that his eyes welled up saddened with tears of frustration and confusion.

Taehyung slowly pulled back feeling his heart flip from the soft lips Hoseok possessed.

His eyes fluttered open only for panic to set in. "Baby? What's wrong? Why are you tearing up? Are you ok? Tell me." He cupped the boy's face. "Was it the kiss, I'm sorry, I'm so Goddamn sorry-" "No! It wasn't the kiss... It's never the kiss it's just.. I don't know." He lied.

Taehyung gave him a hug letting the boy bask in his warmth. "I have a surprise for you... We're going home soon and I wanted this to be special.. A weekend we'd never forget." Hoseok giggled into his neck. "Taehyungie, I hope you didn't spend a shit ton of money on me.." "It wasn't much this time I promise, I know you liked things simple so that's what I did." Hoseok's heart flipped.

"Cmon.. Let's go." Taehyung stood both of them up, reaching for Hoseok's hand to intertwine with his. They went out, walking down the pathway. "The stars are beautiful tonight... Reminds me of you." Hoseok gasped and blushed hitting his arm.

"What the hell has gotten into you! I'm wearing jeans and an oversized blue sweater." Taehyung smiled, the boxy shape making Hoseok melt all over again. "You're always so pretty my love... Always.. " Hoseok held a bashful blush and kept walkin clearing his throat.

He saw they were coming to the beach and tilted his head. "It's way to cold to go into the beach now! My balls will freeze off!" Taehyung burst out laughing. "I'm serious Kim Taehyung!" The man giggled and Hoseok would've yeeted himself in the freezing if it meant hearing it again.

"And if you guys planned to through me I'll have my revenge-" he stopped and his eyes widened. The huge tree was decorated with fairy lights, from it's green leaves held lanterns. There were a seat for two set up, where they would probably eat.

It all was so simple but pretty..

Hoseok turned back only to step back as Taehyung was close to him. His eyes were still blown open, lips slightly parted.

"Sunshine.. You are the most prettiest and kindest person I have ever had the pleasure seeing. You're just so.. Ethereal. You make me feel things I've never felt, you're the first person that forced me to let them help me. Youre so genuine and beautiful at first I thought it was just another hallucination. No boy as perfect would ever take their time with me.. "

His heart thumped against his chest, begging for freedom as his eyes welled up. This.. Could be the best day of his life.

"You dont have to accept me, you don't have to look at me after this. I just wanna tell you how much I love you Jung Hoseok. You.. Youve became my hope that in this dark and cruel world that there is something worth living for. You did that, I want never to loose you, so please,, please give me the pleasure of being your boyfriend.."

He felt tears run down his cheeks as he hiccuped feeling dazed. Taehyung just asked to be his boyfriend. Taehyung just ask him..

This was real? He wasn't dreaming..?

He was so self conscious, so set on Taehyung would never love him back he felt as if this want real. And now, he wanted to scream out yes, wanted to hug him so tight but he couldn't move.

The man said such sweet words to him, called him his sunshine, His Hope. He was Taehyung's hope. No one else.. Just him.

He cried and moved forward slowly walking into Taehyung's arms until the last step. He threw himself at the man, clinging onto his neck and crying mumbling 'yes, yes, yes' Taehyung smiled and hugged him back.

"Yes! Kim Taehyung I will be your boyfriend, I love you so m-much!" He cried sobbing badly making Taehyung chuckle. Happy tears.

Suddenly cheers erupted and a confetti went off making Hoseok cry even more. His friends also helped put together all this.

"Congradulationssss!" Yoongi screeched doing a happy dance as his boyfrieds cooed. "Congrats my little brats." Jin smiled as Namjoon teared up a little, dimples popping.

Hoseok giggled through his tears and pulled for Taehyung to marvel at the sight.

How does one look beautiful while crying? His cheeks, nose and lips were red, eyes watery and his lip trembled.

They pressed their lips together, melting in a kiss earning cheers and screeches.

They were happy, so Goddamn happy.. Finally..

♤◇♧

Pull up in a street Lanka what? -

-Yoonji 🖤