¡Diecinueve!

The next day Hoseok woke at home in Taehyung's bed with a note next to him.

'Goodmorning Sunshine,
I had an important meeting, I'll see you around 5, love.
There's pancakes covered down for you and
strawberry milkshake in the fridge.'

-Your bub.

Butterflies.
They fluttered in his tummy tickling and teasing him. A warm, flustering feeling soared through his body up to his cheeks.

Or was he just blushing?

A giggle left his lips as he took the note, wanting to keep it. He uncovered himself letting his feet fall off the bed guiding himself to the kitchen.

A small smile tugged on his lip seeing the covered down pancakes but his eyes widened seeing the dishes. He laughed thinking of Taehyung cooking.

Hoseok ate his breakfast and looked around. Maybe he would clean a little and make a new dance cherogorophy for his students.

A hum left his lips deciding silently that, it was what he was going to do today.

The pancakes surprisingly tasted really good and the milkshake too. He would have to get Taehyung strawberry cake as a thank you.

The male hummed a song going to the bathroom to take a bath to feel alive. He stripped taking one of Taehyung's black hoodie and chose one of his 3-quarters that he decorated in what his friends called 'Hobicore.' It basically consisted of rainbows, Sunshine's and color madness.

Hoseok looked at his hair and wondered what he wanted to do with it. A gasp left his lips remembering that he bought a few things some weeks ago.

Hoseok opened his draw and looked at the rainbow colored beads taking random ones and putting them on strands on his hair. Now he looked even more pretty!

Hoseok shook his heads laughing childishly at how they jiggled.

The male went back to the living room and propped his hand of his hips. First he would tidy up then choreography. He rolled up his sleeves getting too it.

While he did that his mind couldnt help to wander to yesterday. He almost told Taehyung that he liked it. This was becoming a problem. His feelings were getting too strong, they needed to stop.

How? Fuck, he didn't know. He can't control them, when he received so much affection and support he couldn't help but fall deeper and deeper.

He sighed softly moving to the dishes. The place wasn't too dirty cause Hoseok kept it clean and Taehyung would help and not leave his stuff all over anymore because he knew how Hoseok liked to keep things tidy.

While he was lost in his mind the door bell rang slightly startling him.

It can't be Taehyung because he would've called so who could it be?

He turned off the water and wiped his hands with a towel.

"One minute please!" He called running over to the door.

Hoseok unlocked the latch and opened being met with intimidately Godly looking people. He smiled politely at the seemingly couple.

"Hello! How can I help you?" He chirped bowing respectfully seeing how they were obviously older than him. "Is Taehyung here?" Hoseok froze surprised.

"S-sorry um he isn't but may I leave a message or.. a name?" The woman smiled kindly. "Ahhh, you're so cute!" She squealed pinching Hoseok's cheek confusing yet flustering him.

"S-sorry?" "I'm Kim Aera and this is Kim Soojin."

Aera... Soojin?

Oh.. Oh shi-

Hoseok gasped. "T-tae's parents." He stuttered feeling himself socially crumble.

"P-please come in! I can call him if you'd like o-or tell you his location." He was tensed for some reason. They looked Godly but knowing that they were the ones who took care of him when he was small somehow made him want to sink in a hole and pass away.

"That's alright can we stay here until he arrives." "O-ofcourse! Who am I to tell you no? Come in!" Hoseok smiled moving out the way. When the two walked in he gasped at what was behind him.

Identical twins that grinned mischievously. "Soobin, Kai, manners." They huffed and bow mumbling a hello hyung making Hoseok giggle bowing back.

"Hello Soojin and Kai, come in?" They giggled running after their parents leaving Hoseok to close the door.

Hoseok stood in front of them as they sat on the couch. "A-ah sorry for the informal clothes." He mumbled shyly making them chuckle. "You're at home, it's ok." He smiled at the kind people.

"My name is Hoseok, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said bowing again impressing the elders. He was very respectful and kind.

"If you want you can watch the TV or just relax, I'm going to change and then prepare some food, have you eaten already?" "No, not yet. I look forward to knowing you Hoseok-ah." The boy grinned.

"Same here, one minute please." Hoseok ran away to his room not into Taehyung's because God knows what they might think, what they might do.

He was deathly terrified of them because he knew nothing about this.

Oh God, breathe Hobi breathe.. He took deep breathes with a hand on his chest slightly sniffing the hoodie that smelt like Taehyung.

He quickly changed into blue high-waisted jeans with a white sweater. It was casual yet not too casual. You get my roll?

Anyways, the male fixed his hair not having any times to take out the childish hair accessories making him whine in embarrassment.

Ok, ok just breathe..

He took one more deep breathe and smiled a bit exiting him room seeing all the attention was drawn to him. "Now what would you like to eat?"

👁👄👁

"What?!" Taehyung raised his voice as Jin smiled awkwardly. "They didn't tell me they were going! What do you mean they're at my house?!" "W-with the twins."

Taehyung thought about Hoseok and groaned. "Listen Tae, they're just worried and surprised we all are, after all you're mood and attitude suddenly boosted, it's crazy!"

The male took a deep breathe. Jin sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder. "This boy is special Taehyung, he makes you feel different, this is amazing!"

"How do I know that he likes me? He puts up with my shit and suddenly my parents and little brothers are up in his business and the press." Jin stayed quite because it lowkey the truth.

The door opened revealing Namjoon who froze at the tense air. Suddenly he went back to normal and closed the door. "You told him?" "Yeah." He hummed sipping on his second cup of coffee.

"You knew?" "You can't stop them Tae, they're overprotective of you and God know what they're doing him right now." "Joonie!" Jin scholded his awfully blunt boyfriend who smiled awkwardly.

Taehyung clenched his jaw and stood up taking his coat and keys storming out with an angered face. Jin sighed and Namjoon spoke up.

"He's probably going to kill them."
Jin scoffed snatching the coffee taking a sip.
"No shit.. "

♤◇♧

Guess who updated early 💃👯🕺
Me <3
Also bitch the DISRESPECT OF THESE FINE ASS MEN AT THE PTD STAGE MINT KOOKIE, MULLET JIMIN AND THEY CLOTHES WERE JUST 😩🤌
Don't get me started on Mr. Jung 😩

Also happy getting old to Pretty Minho I love you 💙💜🖤🧡

-Yoonji🖤