¡Dos!

Did Hoseok mind living with a roommate? No. Was 5000 won a month good for him? Fuck yeah! He would be able to get a decent meal at least once a day and not only spoil himself like only once ever two months.

He could even go the dance studio he wanted to because he would have more time! He always wanted to be a professional dancer and maybe he could. The boy got excited again loosing the gloom and getting back all his lost sunshiness.

He checked the address and deemed it wasn't too far from where he worked.

He quickly scrambled, payed and waved happily running to the bus stop. He treated himself today so he couldn't really afford a cab. Oopsy daisies~!

Hoseok got a ticket because rule number one! Always have bus tickets if you're broke.

The naturally energetic boy hopped on the bus smiling kindly to the man and handing him his ticket before getting a seat. He hated the bus but what could he do?

He looked out watching the buildings go by and they seemed to have reach a very rich area. His eyebrows furrowed as he saw the huge buildings that looked expensive and most definitely were.

He looked at the paper and his destination and almost looked offended. This cant be the place...
It was a huge building and he could see a receptionist desk and lobby.

'Am i getting scammed??? But it says this place- bitch you know what fuck it lets see

'Am i getting scammed??? But it says this place- bitch you know what fuck it lets see.'

He went to the receptionist desk and smiled at her. "Hello i saw this in the news paper and in not sure if this is the place or not."

"Oh! Yeah it is just go to the elevator and press the top bottom with the K on it." He nodded and followed her orders. At the end of the hall he saw a door. Should he go in? Was this all a prank? He raised his fist and knocked a bit.

He heard shuffling before the door unlocked. He gulped as his heart beat quickened looking at the deadly handsome man. He black curly locks ruffled and his almost black eyes held a bored stare. His perfect eyebrows arched and his pink lips held a toothpick. His nose and jawline straight and prominent as his honey tanned skin put half of the human race to shame. He was taller and buffer than Hoseok almost making him feel insecure with his tattoos and strong thighs.

"Are you going to stare at me all day or tell me why you're here."

Holly fuck his voice. It was deep and raspy yet smooth sending shivers down his spine.

"You- I-uhm-" Hoseok just showed him the paper with red cheeks. The man looked down at him with such dominance and power he couldn't help but quiver with unknown feelings.

"Oh.." he mumbled. "Youre interested in the extra room?" "Y-yes..but..i-i have a question." The man sighed stepping aside. "Come in." Hoseok stepped him cautiously as the air knocked out of his lungs seeing the modern and beautiful place...that was covered in mess.

He stepped over the random shirt and awkwardly stared at the unbothered man that plopped in the couch leaving Hoseok to wonder how he was so built yet lived like this...pizza boxes everywhere, ramen cups and dear God was those Grizzlies cans?

"You had a question? Shoot." "Y-yeah um w-why would you give up half of your flat...for 5000 won?" He questioned. It was crazy to share a whole top floor for just 5000 won every month. The man shrugged. "Dunno was bored and decided to do it."

They both had the biggest contrast. Hoseok radiated energy and brightness while this man looked gloomy and blank. They were opposites.

"What's your name?" Hoseok asked softly kinda feeling bad the man hasn't smiles once. Usually people smiled at him, at his vibe but this man was just depressing. It made him want to cheer him up.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." "Well hello Taehyung! I'm Hoseok! Jung Hoseok." He let out his hand catching the mans attention. Taehyung enveloped his small cold hand his his larger warm one making Hoseok's heart beat a bit quicker.

He was warm.

Taehyung stood up and looked at Hoseok. "Well, welcome roommate. To be honest I don't even want your money you can just stay I guess or pay I don't really care just leave me alone. And move in when you want to I guess. That door over there is yours."

Hoseok watched in total shock as the man opened a door and went in mumbling 'yolo.'

Welp. Hoseok looked around.

'I guess ill move in..?'

♤♧◇

Heyo~
I wrote another chapter cause i was excited lmaoo.

Stay safe n beautiful ♡

-Yoonji🖤