¡Treinta! (M)

*Taehyung's POV*

It was calm. The room was dimly lit by the sunshine forcing it's way through the closed windows and curtains, the AC softly running in the background. Then I looked down seeing my little sunshine cuddled up in my chest .

His soft snores slightly muffled by my chest, sweater paws clutched onto me. I smiled feeling myself melt. Last night he was sleepy and changed into my hoodie and one of his fluffy white shorts. I slept in my usual shirtless and sweats. One of my favorite part of the day was seeing him blush then ask to cuddle all shy and pouty when he was tired.

He would always carress and trace my muscles and tattoos, sending shivers down my spine when he looked up with big sparkling eyes, his bottom lip bitten between his teeth. So innocent and pretty, yet sent my mind to dirty places.

It's fun teasing him. I see that look in his face when I grabbed him roughly, when I flirted with him. It made him flustered and shy. Maybe he was too innocent to understand the obvious guestures. I mean for God's sake you don't call your best friend 'my love' (Uh- I do-)

Yet he was so oblivious to everything. It sometimes made me think he was ignoring it, maybe he just wasn't interested. That thought scared me, I fell for this boy, I wanted to hold him forever. Wanted him to spend my forever with... But what if he didn't want that?

I furrowed my brows softly as he snuggled more into me, moving his head up to my neck, digging his face there instead. It was normal until I felt soft nibbles on my skin freezing me. His tongue dart out on the spot before he sucked it a little.

I took a deep breathe gripping his waist, clenching my jaw and closing my eyes. He's gonna be the death of me. Then a little sound, almost a tiny mewl slipped out his throat. Was it supposed to be that pretty? That alluring? That tempting to make him scream it?

"T-tae?" He whimpered out making my heart flip. God I wanted to hear him scream that too.

"I'm here sunshine." I whispered back, pushing aside my lewd thoughts.

"Cold." He shivered. He was cold? I pulled him on top of me, covering him with the thick blanket, rubbing his thighs and cheeks. "Is that better?" He hummed leaning into my touch with a sleepy moan.

I couldn't help myself. Carressing his cheeks..fluffy and soft, then his chin, rubbing my thumb against his bottom lip. Pillowy and pink tinted. I wonder how they would feel against mine. I gulped down saliva when his eyes slowly fluttered open, still hazy he took my thumb in his mouth, his tongue twirling around it it before he sucked on it gently almost sleepily.

He was staring at me with a blush on his cheeks. I scoffed a little gripping his thigh absentmindedly. "You fuckin tease.. " I mumbled hearing a whimper leave his throat bobbing his head a little on my finger.

Was he really doing this? Oh so shy my ass. I felt a smirk creep up my lips as I got an idea. I carresed the back of his thigh, slowly creeping up to his ass. I gave the globe a squeeze, and when he gasped I stuck my index and middle fingers in his mouth instead.

"T-tae~" He whimpered on my fingers, shamelessly parting his lips to take more in. "Fuck." I grunted feeling myself harden under him. He seemed to notice, the pink shade on his cheek grew red when he moved his hips. "I-i feel hot Tae." He almost cried out as I took my fingers out his mouth.

"I can help sunshine, do you want me to help you?" "Y-yes Sir." I growled and flipped us over watching him squirm beneath me. The hoodie he wore, risen up, showing off his tiny waist and flat stomach. This was going to be interesting.

*3rd person POV*

Hoseok looked up to the younger, his eyes were dark. Why was he so brave?? First he sucked on his fingers as if it was something...else. Now he couldn't take the way Taehyung was looking at him. He just woke up feeling so...horny.