¡Quinse!

"Why at we at a mall?" Hoseok asked looking at the big place that had people going in and coming out.

"I need a few things and where's better place on show you V, the model." Hoseok sighed and patted Taehyung shoulder.

"Cringe my dude.. Cringe." Taehyung chuckled ruffling the fluffy giggling's locks. "Come on let's go sunshine." Hoseok got out the car immediately realizing people who stared at the duo with jaws dropped or envious glares.

Taehyung wrapped an arm around his shoulder with a smirk leading him to the entrance.

"Ignore them love, they can think what they want." Hoseok nodded with a small smile saying 'fuck it, I'mma enjoy my time with Tae.'

"Holy shit-" Hoseok games at the posters with Taehyung on it.

His hair was blonde and he was modeling for motherfuckin' Gucci..

Taehyung smirked smugly using his finger to push up his jaw.

"Like it?" Hoseok had a fat blue on his cheeks.

The other looked so seductive, so alluring, so intimidating. Goddamn his duality.

"Y-you look... Handsome." Fuck, he did not just say that right?

"Aw thank you sunshine." Yep, he just said that.

Taehyung led him to a store labled Gucci.

"You love Gucci don't you?" Hoseok giggled remember the collection he found a few days ago.

"With a passion, that's why I own part of it." Hoseok nearly damned choked. "Holy shit man, how rich are you?" Taehyung snickered. "Enough to treat you like a princess." Hoseok squeaked away.

"There it is again! Back away demon!" Taehyung smirked beckoning for him to come with two of his ringed fingers which Hoseok innocently listened to.

Taehyung leaned into his ear fanning his hot breathe on his ear, heating him up.

"How about I treat you like a Queen instead, love? They do call me a King."

Hoseok blushed hiding his face with sweater paws pushing away the chuckling man.

"You smartass! Go get your unnessarily expensive clothes and then meet me at forever21!" Taehyung smirked waving before stuffing his hands in his pockets walking into the store.

Hoseok couldn't help but giggle skipping to the store in which he could afford.

He hummed looking through the isles seeing cute clothing that he liked.

He picked up a light yellow hoodie with a strawberry icecreem and sprinkles come dripping and sprinkles started over. He saw a blue one with the same design and got that one as well, he found it cute and the price wasn't bad.

A few plain T-shirts and then ones with rainbows and sun shines on it. Then Hoseok smiled at the white hoodie with the colorful words written on it..

'Sunshine'

It was the name Taehyung gave him along with 'love, petal, Darling, doll' anything that would make his heart flutter. It was his guilty pleasure, because those 'innocent' nicknames made him feel a certain. A more than friends way..

The sunshine shook the dark cloud off his head and picked up a few jeans and sweatpants. Would Taehyung mind if Hoseok walked around in shorts? Nah, Taehyung probably has seen way better anyway- I mean- he had Gods for friends.

So he picked up a few black and white shorts that would stop at his mid thighs. He found fluffy ones, parts of pajamas and threw those in as well thinking they looked cute.