!Veintitres!

After a lot of convincing. A lot, a lot of convincing-- Hoseok came to believe that the three were infact not in a cult.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the boy who was whining all day long since Taehyung told him no when he wanted to go out by himself to the park. Those saseang and reporters were really pushing it. He didn't mind it, he thought it was insanely adorable but right now he was doing work so he needed to focus.

"Taehyungie~ when's the trip?" The man who was typing away on his computer all the day in his office hummed. Hoseok was bored laying on the chair playing games on his phone.

He got up pouting when Taehyung wasn't listening to him. "Taehyung-ah?" "One second, sunshine." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't want to wait. He had been waiting for ages!

Perhaps he was a bit spoilt, I mean Taehyung did spoil him with things he didn't need. Hoseok wanted his attention now. He never asked for all the gifts and pretty stuff he wanted his attention.

So the brunette got up and stormed over closing down the computer ignoring Taehyung's glare. He pushed back Taehyung's chair and climbed onto his lap, straddling him and placed his hands on the broad strong chest glaring right back at the man.

"I asked a question." Taehyung looked at the bratty boy with a sharp glare. "What do you think you're doing?" Hoseok rolled his eyes. "You weren't listening to me and I wanted your atttention but all you do. Is be on that stupid. COMPUTER!"

Fuck

Hoseok froze in place when he realised what he just did. He just raised his voice.

Taehyung smirked and leaned back making him panic. "I-I-"Do it again." Hoseok shivered at the dept at his voice. It was always deep and smooth yet had a rasp but now... He felt chills.

Taehyung's smile slowly dropped and now he just stared at the boy in his lap who who quietly looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

He raised his hand and trailed his pretty jaw feeling him shiver beneath his touch. Taehyung's hand trailed down to his neck and squeezed earning a gasp.

"You don't get to talk to me like that.. " He whispered with furrowed eyebrows staring into Hoseok's eyes as he whimpered wanting to squeeze his thighs together. "Y-yes." "Who do you think you are hm? So bratty today. You don't want this, you don't want that, you wanna put yourself in danger and not listen, disturbing me from work." Hoseok whinned feeling the other warm hand travel down to his waist massaging the dip and curve making him shiver.

"Look at you... So happy that my hand is wrapped around your neck, what else do you want hm? Is that it? You feel so hot and bothered because it's been a while you had fun.. "

Hoseok felt tears form, it was humiliating yet utterly hot. He loved it.

"Here's what you're gonna do, you're gonna sit over there all pretty and let me finish work, then we'll go home ok?" Hoseok nodded. "Words, sunshine." "Y-yes Sir." "Good boy." Taehyung let him go and raised him off his lap letting him adjust to his legs.

"Go on, bubble butt." He said tapping the older's ass earning a squeak and blush.

Well I guess new nickname unlocked?

Hoseok walked to the couch and sat down fiddling with his fingers, a tiny blush on his cheeks...

What the fuck was he thinking?
He was so bold just now. What was that? He blushed deeper. He never disturbed Taehyung from work, he never was so bratty. He pouted feeling bad for it.