¡Veinticuatro!

Sexual Tension..

It was prominent between the two no matter how hard they tried to hide it. They kept it to themselves thinking only they felt it. So the few days before the trip were full of unintentional teasing, the touches, the carresses. Everything seemed so hot.

And they craved for each other's touch, sometimes sleeping in their own rooms just to relieve themselves, biting their lips, mufflung the noises in a pillow or covering their mouth with their free hand.

It was so alluring, the bare abdomen of Taehyung, glistening in sweat, his tattooed body, glazed when he came back from the gym. His big veiny hands, how his dark eyes pierced through Hoseok's. Inky locks falling into his eyes when he smirked looking up the older.

It was so alluring, the bubbly butt that peaches perfectly especially when he wore shorts that Hoseok possessed. How innocent and pretty he looked with his big brown eyes. The thickness of his smooth, pale thighs and curvy body that haunted Taehyung's sinful imagination...

Now the 7 friends were in the airport. Yoongi knocked on Jungkook's lap and Jimin, Jin and Hoseok chatting and laughing.

Hoseok stood looking at the pretty and fluffy key chains and Taehyung was somewhere off on his last business call.

Hoseok came to a pair of key chains, oblivious the man in the boot who was drooling over his pretty body and face.

Taehyung mumbled a bye and cut the call with a relieved sigh, turning too the direction of his friends. He walked over to Hoseok, feeling jealously bubble in him when he saw the man oogling at Hoseok shamelessly.

The man was still dragging his eyes over the pretty boy when he flinched seeing someone tower over the boy sending him a dark glare. He gulped with wide eyes almost shaking at the death threat he was receiving with just a look.

Hoseok looked up confused and turned around, a heart shaped smile gracing his lips when he saw Taehyung. "Tae Tae! Look this is cute isnt it?" Taehyung looked down and his eyes softened.

It was a cute pair of bracelet, one was pink and white while the other was white and black. "It's pretty, sunshine." Hoseok's eyes sparkled as he turned back to the man.

"I'll have this please!" "O-ok."

In the distance the friends scoffed.

" 'we're just friends' they say."

" 'we don't like each other like that' they say."

" 'he'd never date me' they say."

Yoongi scoffed. "What a load of bullshit." Jin hummed. "They're clearly into each other, like really, really into each other." "They're just intellectually poor." They laughed at Namjoon's smartass way to say they're dumb as fuck.

The soon to be couple came back, Hoseok with the black and white bracelet and Taehyung with the pink and white. "You guys don't want anything while we're here?" "Nah we're good." Jimin yawned leaning on Jungkook who wrapped his arm around him happily.

Hoseok cooed at the three. They were probably his most favorite couple in the whole world.

"Hey sunshine, I'll get some food want anything?" "Panda Express." Taehyung's eyes lit up as he nodded and quickly ran away making Hoseok giggle. What a big baby.

He looked back seeing them all raise an eyebrow.

"What?"

"What!? When is it going to happen?? " Hoseok flushed. "Never! Now stop asking!" "Bu-" Shhhh baby, where there is a will, there is a way." Yoongi suddenly mumbled from his sleep placing his finger on Jungkook's pouting lips.

Hoseok stared at him weirdly but didn't question it.

Suddenly a soft screech came from the mikes.

'Ding dong'.. Ladies and gentlemen, flight 218 to JuJu Islands is boarding in 15 minutes. Thank you, goodbye."

The crew smiled at the announcement feeling excitement bubble in them as they gathered their things. "Taetae is getting our food, I'll go get him."

"Seok-ah, Taehyung will come now, let's go to save our seats first." Hoseok hesitated looking in the direction Taehyung wet with his bottom lip sucked between his teeth.

"O-ok," He gathered the rest of the stuff and they all walked down to the gateway not minding most flashes that were from cameras. The Namjin couple were very close to Taehyung while the Jeon couple were know for different things.

Hoseok shifted feeling out of place. He was nothing compared to them. He played with the black and white beeds around his wrist remembering that Taehyung had the other half to complete the broken heart.

Suddenly a warm hand wrapped around his shoulder making him flinch a little but calm down when he saw Taehyung playfully wink at him holding up the food.

"Panda Express?" Hoseok giggled making the youngers smile bigger.

"Panda Express...and I hope you got me sprite." Taehyung's eyes widened and he looked away making Hoseok gasp . He pouted. "Taehyungie-ahh you're lying! You don't forget did you?" He asked anxiously tugging at the man's sleeve who didn't make eye contact.

"Tae!" Hoseok squeaked out partly mortified. He squinted his eyes seeing Taehyung's shoulder shake. "Stop laughing! Give me my sprite!" The man couldn't help but let out a laugh looking at Hoseok's so called angry pout.

The older huffed and grabbed Taehyung's bag fishing out the fizzy goodness. "That's what I thought." He pouted with a scoff looking away. Taehyung giggled making Hoseok try his best not to smile at the cute sound.

"Passengers of flight 218, please boared the flight now. Thank you and have a safe trip."

"Alright totally straight besties let's go." Jin said, dramatically putting on his glasses walking away leaving the group to chuckle at his antics. This was gonna be a fun vacation..

♤◇♧

Hellooo😪
It's Saturday and next week is exams totally not shutting my pants rn
👁👄👁
Update: I failed lmao- jkjk I got a B.

Anywho- 🧍‍♂️I hoped you liked it!

-A Tired Yoonji 🖤