¡Once!

Hoseok smiled seeing the small coffee shop that sold sweet treats.

"There!" Taehyung parked turning off the engine while Hoseok unbuckled.

The two got out the car, Hoseok giggling over something Taehyung mumbled about 'here we go.'

The excited boy pushed open the door hearing a little jingle and the strong calming scent of caffeine filling their lungs.

Taehyung looked around the homey place. It was like a wooden design, portraits of coffee and people smiling taking selfies with their families and
loved ones. The tables were simple-- wooden with a glaze over it giving it it's shine and a single flower in each vase.

Like a home..

"Two strawberry milkshakes with with extra whip, a chocolate cake and a strawberry one please?" Hoseok smiled at the woman who chuckled.

"Good to see you again, son. My my I didn't know such a handsome young man was your boyfriend."

Hoseok literally became a tomato making Taehyung smirk.

"N-no! He's not m-my boyfriend! U-uh a f-friend." "Mhm sure." "No-" before he could even protest she chuckled going to the back.

Taehyung chuckled deeply near his ear.

"Let's go babe."

"You little shit, go sit before I kick your ass!" He hissed hitting Taehyung with his sweater paws getting a chuckle as a response.

"I would love to see that happen." Taehyung chuckled shoving his hands in his pockets before walking away ever so cooly.

'Im gonna loose my mind with him.. '

Hoseok thought with a fat blush on his cheeks.

"This is your order son. Two strawberry milkshakes with chocolate cake and strawberry."

"Th-thank you ma'am." She winked before sashaying away with a giggle.

Hoseok shook his head at the troublesome old woman and went to their table placing the tray carefully down.

"As promised, strawberry cake!" He smiled and as always glowing like the sun. "Thank you love, wanna consider this a date to celebrate our 3 years together?" "Tae!"

Hoseok screeched as the man cracked up biting his lip to control his laughter. Hoseok whined and pouted but his look was soon replaced by a soft one seeing Taehyung try so hard to hold in laughter.

"What you laughing at huh?" He smirked suddenly coming up with an idea.

"Daddy~"

Taehyung completely stilled with eyes blowned open leaving it Hoseok's turn to giggle oh so sweetly.

"Gotcha." He winked at the younger who chuckled, eyes still dark.

"Got me.." Hoseok giggled pushing the plate of strawberry cake and a milkshake towards him. "You sure do like strawberries, even more than me." Hoseok said making Taehyung hum.

"Favourite fruit." "Something we both have in common I guess." "Thank God it ain't height." Hoseok gasped offended earning a smirk.

"The amount of disrespect today is astromonical." "You did not just use half a vine." "Yes, yes I just did." Hoseok smiled taking a bite of his cake earning a chuckle.

People started coming, some who recognized Taehyung gaping at him and squealing confusing Hoseok. "What's up with them?" He whispered and Taehyung glanced and grunted.