¡Veintidos!

The next day as promised when Taehyung went to work the brunette went to the Jeon couple's house. He paid the cab sliding out and waving as the car drove away.

Hoseok took a deep breathe humming as he skipped the front porch and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" A muffled vioiced sounded which Hoseok recognized as Jimin. The sounds of the locks being opened was what he hard before Jimin appeared with a smile.

"Heya Hobi, come in." Hoseok giggled and hugged him before going in with him seeing Yoongi in the kitchen and Jungkook loading up his nerf gun on the floor, he and Jimin were probably playing with those.

"Hyung!"
"Hey Hope."

"Hey guysss~" he chirped happily bringing a smile on there faces.

What a sunshine..

"So you wanted to ask something?" Yoongi asked, he didnt beat around the bush often. He was very straightforward.

"Yes hyung-ah~ Taehyung asked if you guys would like to go on a trip with us!" He said taking the shotgun putting in bullets. "To where?" "Juju Islands!" The three choked.

"Hobi! That's hella expensive!" The male pouted and tilted his head and then dug into his pockets holding up 4 cards.

"Really? Taehyungie said it wasn't, he even bought the tickets." Yoongi's jaw dropped and Jungkook and Jimin raced towards Hoseok and grabbed them.

"Holy shit! They're real!"
"Damn that man is hella rich!"
"Bag him Hoseok- or at least blackmail him-"

The innocent boy blinked about to ask what they were talking about when Yoongi came over and grabbed the tickets. "This- this is a lot Hobi, I don't know if we can accept this. "

The male pouted. "But hyunggg~" Yoongi looked away from the puppy eyes and cute pout scowling. "Babyyyy~" his boyfriends joined in, Jimin holding his hand while Jungkook back hugged him snuggling into his neck and nipping on his neck.

"I-we- s-stop." "Hyungie!" They all said at the same time making him break. "Fine!" The three children cheered happily jumping up and down making Yoongi sighed looking at them weirdly.

"Fuckin witches." "Cmon baby, you love us." Jimin smirked teasing their lips making him blush. Hoseok gagged. "Stop! I'm too innocent!" Jungkook burst out in laughter at the statement.

"You're the dirtiest one here! I do wonder if Taehyung hyung knows that." Jungkook said snickering earning a cute glare. "Why does he need to know?" Hoseok scoffed turning away with his arms folded like a petty child.

"Maybe he wants to tie you up-" "Jimin!" The male threw his head back laughing while Hoseok turned into a cherry. "Man I'm so surprised it hasn't happened yet." Yoongi suddenly smirked confusing Hoseok.

"For real man, they're so stupid." Jungkook chuckled with a shake of his head as Jimin giggled. "What are you talking about?" Hoseok pouted feeling confused and out of place.

The three shared a look and looked at Hoseok with a sly smirk on their faces sending a shiver down his spine.

"You'll know soon, if not... We'll have to force it." Jimin said darkly making Hoseok's eyes widened. "YOU'RE IN A CULT! AND YOU'RE GONNA OFFER ME UP! I KNEW IT!"

Jungkook was on the floor rolling with laughter while the other two either looked at him weirdly or in total disbelief.

"PHYSCHOS!" Hoseok screamed running through the door and heading for the apartment which was miles away.

.....

Suddenly Jimin spoke up. "He doesn't really think we're in a cult right?" Jungkook shrugged. "Except the one where we worship Yoonie's ass, I hope not."

"You do what?"

"What?"

♤◇♧

Don't question what this chapter is 👩‍🦯
It's a filler for the last chapters 😭✋🏽

As promised I'll show you two new books.. Well their descriptions
But like I put three different ones instead because I have tons of drafts 👩‍🦯

Ready?

Book 1: devil's desire • taekook (top Jungkook)

There was only one way. The way of God right? His pure teachings and absolute correct book? Taehyung believed that. He was a monk that only believed the way of God. That good Concours evil, that this is the right and others were wrong. Well... that was what he was taught. To be loyal to God, no matter what, To worship him daily and to only follow his rules.

That is until one day God didn't answer his pray.... instead.... someone 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 did...

Book 2: His Kitten • sope (top Hoseok)

ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪsɴᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ. ɪᴛ ɪsɴᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ. ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʀᴜᴛʜʟᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ....ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴇsᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴄʟᴏsᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ...

Tʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴀ ᴘᴀʟᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ..

Book 3: 1800s Beauty • taekook (top Taehyung)

"Who are you?! "

"I-I am Prince Jungkook of London, do not fear me commoner I will not hurt you!"

"ARE YOU ON DRUGS?!"

Kim Taehyung was your average Orge who just trying to pay his bills and get through life. Tall, handsome, easy going and a good guy. His life was boring and normal like everyone else. So imagine his surprise when an Elf Prince from the 1800's suddenly appears in the middle of his living room looking at him with big sparkling doe eyes, red pointed ears and a cute 1800's British accent.

"Orge..What is this- Strange box called?"

"That's a phone."

"Hm, interesting... Goodness!"

"What happened?"

"Quite a lewd object, why do you have that?"

"What? It isn't lewd."

"Then why does it show two humans having Extreme Sexual Intercourse?"

"Shit.."

Comment which one you want ig ? 🥲