Chapter II- Encounter

Three months had passed ever since you had fallen into the world of AOT. During this time, you had managed to stay in your titan form. You learnt that while you were transformed, you could go on without food and water. However to counter this you had to sleep for long periods of time. You weren't sure for how long you'd be asleep but you guessed it ranged from around 24-34 hours or sometimes more than that. After every nap, you could stay awake for about 5 days depending on how you managed your energy.

In one instance, you had come across a large horde of titans. There were about 16 of them gathered together in the forest like a heard. The energy that it took you to kill all of them while maneuvering between the trees and dodging bites was enough to put you into a 4 day long slumber. You had also finally learnt how to fly and maneuver yourself in the air. By the end of the second month, you had discovered your ability to harden your skin the same way the female titan could. You had used this to develop fighting strategies to kill multiple titans at once. For example, a group of 2-3 titans could be killed simultaneously by hardening the endge of your wings and swooping down on the titans. If done properly this could decapitate the titans easily and hopefully kill them. (Imagine a timberjack from httyd)

You discovered that despite being a dragon, you couldn't breathe fire. Instead you could breathe extremely hot steam like a colossal. Overall you were very content with what you had learnt. Your titan was extremely strong but wasn't very tall, only reaching about 9-11 meters in height. This however proved to be an advantage as you could move much faster than any titan you had seen in the story. And you could fly obviously.

Speaking of flying, you were currently soaring the sky in search of any signs of the humans. Your best bet was to find the survey corps and let them see that you were not a threat before you revealed yourself to be a shifter. You had seen where the walls were but didn't want to risk getting to close in case they'd see you and freak out. Especially with the traitors that as far as you knew, could be on their journey towards the walls by now. For what you had seen from afar, the Shinganshina gate was still intact meaning that Rainer, Birthcontrol and Annie hadn't arrived to destroy it yet. You knew that you had to let them do it, you were to afraid to fight them at once. Fighting them and winning seemed very hard. You felt like maybe you could pull through and take down the colossal but one snatch from him would be the end of you. Maybe once you mastered your hardening ability you'd be able to defeat him. Rainer was someone you were NOT wanting to get into a fight with. And you honestly didn't even want to fight Annie, instead you wished to help her somehow.

'All she wanted was to see her father again...maybe I should kidnap him.' You thought how funny it would be to just fly to Marley and snatch him up for a road trip to see his daughter. 'It is a great plan except for the fact that I have no idea where Marley is and I would probably get attacked by the other shifters.'

You suddenly spotted a bunch of little dots moving around on the ground. You instantly knew it was the survey corps. You were high enough that if they looked up at you, you'd just appear as a black dot in the sky. Besides, you don't think they would stop to inspect it considering that they seemed to be fighting a couple of titans at the moment. You took this chance to fly down somewhere else and go towards them by foot. Thankfully you were very fast by foot too even though you sometimes looked like a chicken.

You had been reluctant to face the people. They had come out a couple of times during your time here. You weren't sure what their goal was for they had been sending some squads to scout the same area multiple times instead of traveling somewhere new with the rest of the corps like they would normally do. You also had no idea what kind of backstory you would give them. You couldn't just say that you came from another world, you'd never say that to them. You had instead settled with the good old classic "I can't remember shit of who I am." bullshit.
You hoped that would be good enough to convince them.