Chapter XIV- Beast or Human pt.2

WARNING: ATTACK ON TITAN SPOILERS.

Darkness engulfed you. Floating in endless space, void of any light. It was peaceful, yet you felt uneasy. Alone in this solitary place, where time didn't exist. Had it been minutes? Hours? Years? If felt like a eternity when suddenly a voice echoed throughout. It brought with it light, illuminating the once dark space.

"Y/N..."

You looked around, you recognized the place to be something you had seen in the anime before. Everything was painted with dull colors. Your feet wiggled under you to feel the dry sand. Desert like terrain spread out into infinity around you. In the distance in front of you seemed to be sort of tower, made of lighting. You knew what this was, and the knowledge of where you stood brought dread. Only dead people- or those who came in contact with the founding Titan could enter. The origin of all titans and Titan shifters.

A prison to the founder. The slave, Yimir.

The paths

Hundreds of thousands meters tall, something about the tower struck you as odd

Hundreds of thousands meters tall, something about the tower struck you as odd. You didn't remember this being in the manga or anime, a single golden streak of lighting stood out like a sore thumb from the lighting pillar.

"Y/N..."

You didn't ignore the voice this time, quickly turning your head in its direction.

A man stood tall in front of you, he was dressed in white robes. His eyes white as milk and his hair black like the sky above you. He looked like those Greek statues, his face and body resembling those you'd seen in museums.

"Who are you? Why am I here? Am I dead?" You asked, your need for answers making you forget introductions.

The man smiled at you kindly.

"Do not worry, you are not dead Y/N"

Ah, that's good. You let out a sigh in relief .

"Why am I here? Who are you?"

He hummed.

"I thought—maybe, you'd remember me. But it seems the time I've spent away has made you forget."

You were visibly confused.

"Allow me to explain...."

The man walked towards you, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"My name is Amon. I am a descendant of Ymir. Decades ago, I came in contact with the paths and became trapped. Just like her, my soul couldn't pass on to the afterlife. I am a slave to her loyalty towards King Fritz. Destined to serve him for eternity, even in death."