Chalter VIII - We meet again

You stared curiously at the four, you were especially surprised to see Petra. Moblit well...he kinda came 2 in 1 with Hanji.

'No sign of Levi...He is probably not in the scouts yet meaning my plan to save Farlan and Isabel is on!'

Your thoughts were interrupted by Hanji who was instantly inspecting every inch of your body while rambling like a crazy-woman.

"Moblit take notes!" She threw the assistant a pen and notepad.

Moblit, still wary about you argued. "Section Commander please be careful! I don't-"

"TAKE NOTES DAMMIT"

Moblit flinched at her tone but was not bothered. This was every day stuff for them.

"Sigh- Yes Ma'am" he bagan solemnly writing notes on you as instructed.

Meanwhile, Erwin continued to pet your snout while Petra stood back. Not really knowing what to do. Noticing her hesitation, you stretched your neck slightly to reach her with your nose. Petra gasped and stepped back at the action but was stopped by Erwin who gently held her hand up to you.

"It's alright, it won't hurt you" His voice was warm and calming.

Petra stared into your eyes, a sense of calmness consumed her. She gently caressed your skin with her delicate fingers, a light chuckle leaving her.

"Hah! It's- It's incredible..." she whispered with a joyful smile.

Erwin looked at the pendant that remained tied to your horn. "Glad you kept it safe my friend" he said as he pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the polished stone from any blood and dirt it had caught from your previous fight.

You laid your head on the ground to allow him better access. That was until you felt someone touching your ass to which you pulled your head up to look behind you. Only to see Hanji basically sniffing your dragon booty while Moblit stood next to her mortified.

"Welp there are definitely no balls back here... and we have confirmed that this creature has titan characteristics like healing then again titans not have genitals either, however we can identify them by other male or female aspects to them like hair and complexión so we can't really know!" She said so quickly to the point only Moblit who was used to her antics, understood her. Even you looked at her like

"Uhh didn't Erwin say it could understand our language? Who don't we just em- ask?" Moblit pointed out

Hanjis eyes light up "Of course! So obvios how could I be so silly!" The brunette emerged from your behind and stood in front of you next to Erwin and Petra who once again began petting you.

Hanji clasped her hands together like a evil villain "Alrighty so! My dear bipedal friend please answer this simple question: Do-you-have-BALLS?"

'Nah for real what is wrong with this woman' You looked at her dumbfounded. Never-less to everyone's surprise you shook your head while emitting a low grunt. Signaling "no".