Chapter XXIII- A Dim Light In Avid Dispar pt.2

The next morning, the excessively loud alarm clock rung at 5am sharp. You almost flew off the bed from the heart attack it caused you. Scaring the shit out of Erwin and Levi in the process who groaned at your loss.

"Jesus fuck!" You half-whispered—rubbing the sleep off your eyes.

"Who's Jesus?" Came Erwins rough voice as he slapped the alarm besides him—silencing it.

"And why do you want to fuck him?" Followed Levi—his usual glare deepening slightly.

"Uhhhh I was just dreaming about some guy and he happened to be named Jesus." You tried to explain as you crawled to the end of the bed and got off it.

"And he was fucking you?" Levi asked again.

You looked at him in the darkness—his silver eyes barely visible.

"no—I don't think he was."

Erwin chuckled "sounds like Levi is jealous of your dream visitor—I can't deny I didn't wish it was us you were dreaming about and not Jesus"

You laughed as you walked through the dark towards the bathroom. Already imagining Levi blushing at Erwins use of "us".

" I'm more than willing—But you know I'll wait as long as you need." You said from the bathroom.

You didn't get a answer—however you did hear some whispering coming from both men as they gossiped about who knows what.

You yawned as you lit the candle inside the bathroom with a match.

The light was dim—however it was enough for you to get ready.

After all—another long day with the 104th trainees awaited you.

As you looked at yourself in the mirror, you wondered what Levi and Erwin were talking about.

After 15 minutes, you were ready.

You walked back into the bedroom, candle in hand. Raising the candle towards the bed. You noticed the massive gap that now was between the men. They still definitely dreaded being in the same bed without you.

You laughed. "Missed me much?"

They answered at the same time.

Erwin saying "You have no idea."

"Get in here" was Levi's demand.

Even fully dressed in your uniform, you set the candle by the coffee table and rushed to get between them.

The gap closed further as they closed you in with their arms, trying their best to not touch each others arm in any way.

"Did you two sleep well?" You asked hopefully.

"My sleep was sound." Answered Erwin.

Levi remained quiet—so you nudged him slightly.

"It was tolerable." He said—not wanting to admit that it was great.

You cheered silently—this meant future sleep overs were in order.

"We'll I've never slept better. How could I when all I need is right here." You said.

Both men's hearts warmed at your statement.

You didn't stay long as you got back up from the bed and left. Wishing them both a good day with a kiss before walking out.

Erwin and Levi— who didn't have to get up within a hour, laid in awkward silence, the gap between them once again became prominent.

"So does my idea sound good to you Levi?" Asked Erwin.