Chapter 30: For Me?

~Chloe~
Alya and I rush out back into the dressing room. "I can't believe that worked." Alya says. "Me neither, but we should probably let her out now." "Oh shit! I almost forgot!" Alya says and opens the closet.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys!" Marinette shouts as we untie her. "Before you kill us let us explain!" "Do you know what you just did? You just put Adrien's safety in jeopardy and for what? Some little prank?! I can't believe you guys!" She says as she stands up and walks towards the door.

"Just shut up and let us explain!" I shout as I stand in her way. "You have 5 minutes." She says angrily.

After the smoke bomb...

"Did you get the stain out?" Marinette asks as she walks back out from changing. "Take a seat it's almost out." Alya says. Marinette nods and sits in the chair beside me. Alya turns her head and nods to me.

"Hey what's this rope doing in here?" I ask. "I don't know." Marinette says. "Have you guys seen that one trick?" "What trick?" "The de-stress trick. You've never heard of it?" "Can't say I have." "Can I try it out on you?" "I guess." She shrugs.

I start wrapping the rope around her and tie her to the chair. "Are you sure you're doing it right?" "I'm so sorry for this Dupain-Cheng." "Sorry for what? What are you doing Chloe?" She asks and I tie her hands and legs together.

"Alya! A little help?" I say as I try to lift the chair. She giggles and walks over to me. "Guys this isn't funny! Let me go!"

Alya and I lift up the chair with her in it and place it in the closet. "Girl how are you so light?" "What are you guys doing? Guards!" She shouts and Alya slaps her.

"Ow!" "Alya! Don't hit her!" "I'm sorry! I panicked!" I roll my eyes as I start to close the door. "Guys no! I need to marry Luka! Please! I can't let anything happen to Adrien! Let me go!"

"We got it covered. Don't worry." I say and lock the door. "Here's the wig." Alya says as she hands me the blue wig. "Are you sure you want to do this?" "It's for Marinette. You know I'd do anything for her." I say as I put it on.

"Hurry and change into the dress!" I nod and quickly put it on. "Hey Dupain-Cheng! We're the same size!" "Chloe we don't have time!" "Sorry!" I say and quickly put the veil over my face.

"Your Highness everything's all clear. You're able to go back out." A guard says from behind the door.
"Say something!" I tell Alya. "You're pretending to be Marinette! You say something!"

"Your Highness? Is everything okay in there?" I clear my throat. "Yeah- um- everything is peachy!" "Okay. Everyone is waiting." He says before walking away.

"Peachy?" Alya asks as she facepalms herself. "Stay peachy." I say with a giggle. "Oh god! Let's go!"
Alya grabs my arm and drags me out.

~Alya~
Chloe walks back out and nods to Adrien. Sabine looks at her and starts rushing towards Chloe. "Your Majesty!" I quickly shout. "Why on Earth is she wearing her veil that way!"

"There's a good explanation for this!" "There better be." "The smoke smudged her makeup and she didn't have enough time to fix it. It was either that or she comes out looking like a mess." "Great! Now I have to tell Luka not to lift it up too high!" As she says that the music gets louder.

"Why is it so loud? Tom! Did you mess with the music?!" She shouts as she walks away.

"Now where were we?!" The priest shouts over the music as he walks out.

Present Time...
~Marinette~
"So you're telling me, you married Luka? For me?" I ask with tears pooling in my eyes. "You deserve to marry someone you actually love." "But so do you." "Don't worry Dupain-Cheng. I've got it under control." I smile and pull her into a hug.

"Thank you so much." "You don't have to thank me." "Yes I do. Now that my parents think I'm married, I can become Queen without being forced to do something I don't want. I don't have to be bossed around by them anymore."

"You won't have to be bossed around by anyone." Alya says. "Marinette?" My mom knocks from the other side of the door.

"Take off the dress!" Alya whispers. "The zippers stuck!" "Marinette? Are you ready? Your coronation is about to begin." My mom asks. "Uh- I'm- um I'm almost ready." "What did I say about stuttering? You are going to be the Queen in 15 minutes. You should've cut this habit by now."

"Sorry mother. I was distracted." "With what?" "Marinette help me!" "Are Alya and Chloe in there with you?" "Um... No?" "You're lying! Girls you're going to have to come out. Marinette needs to get ready."

"Just a second Your Majesty." Chloe says. "I don't have a second! I'm coming in!" "Alya the door!" I shout as the door slowly starts to open. Alya rushes to it and slams it closed. "Let me in!"

"You're mom is freakishly strong for her size. I can't hold the door for that much longer." "Hurry Dupain-Cheng!" "I almost got it.... Okay now change!"

"Marinette I command you to open this door at once!" "I just need-" "I don't care what you need! Open this door! Now!" "I'm done. Open it." Chloe says.

Alya quickly rushes away from the door and sits in the chair. "What are you wearing?" My mom asks as soon as she walks in. "I just wanted to change into something comfortable while I fix my makeup." My mom sighs.

"I suppose that's fine for now. Don't let it become a habit. Now, ladies I need you to go with the other guests as we wait for Marinette." Alya and Chloe nod and walk out. "You're now down to 10 minutes. Be ready by then!" "Yes mother." I say and she leaves.

_________________________________
A/N: You guys deserved a new update because I haven't done one in a while. I'm so sorry this chapter was half-assed, I'm barely able to stay awake right now, so if there are  any mistakes pls let me know!❤️❤️