Chapter Twenty-Five. A Killing Crew.

"Never, let the weak, tell you what to do!" Pre Vizsla. Leader of Death Watch durring the galactic Clone Wars. 

The lasers flew thick and fast back and forth between the Republic soldiers and the Imperial Storm troopers. Rockets and tracker missiles as well shreaked over head and their explosions shook the ground. 

The large city streets were broken and cracked from the conflic. Once tall buildings were now pitted and broken. Many of their layers adding to the piles of rubble littering the ground, along with the bodies of the fallen belonging to both sides. 

From were they held, the dirty and grime smeared white armored soldiers of the Empire, stood their position with stuborn determanation. 

The New Republic had been making steady outward movement in cordanated attacks upon Imperial held systems. As per their agreement, the Mandalorians and Arrow Unit began to work more closely and with full cooperation from the regular troopers. 

The group of military leadership that Luke had brought  in conjunction to speak about working with the warriors had been small. A handful of officers and commanders that were willing to listen, as well as his bother in law general Solo.

 After they had departed from the well ending discusson, they had quietly started to take messures with their commands to prepare for the combined missions. 

Even for the ranking officers, it was not an easy task for them to command their troopers under them to behave around the Mandos. 

For starters, the name of Boba Fett, held no love among the old freedom fighters. His blasters and many other weapons had cut down scores of them all in the service to the very regime they were rebeling against. Hence the name was held in the same ranks of fear and hatered as ones such as Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader.

As for the other Mandalorian, widely know as Torrins Terror and to a few, hearing the name Mac said once or twice. Their opion of him was no better. To them, he was just another Mandalorian warror that killed those that got in his way and took what he wanted. Only he was all the more dangerious due to him being a force user. 

To only make things even more difficult, most all had heard of the fights and killings both warriors had inflicted upon their ranks once they had been brought to Coruscant. Due to the nature of the soldiers, the storys always painted their fellow troopers as in the right and never instagating or entagonizing the warriors.  So combine the feelings towards both into one and you have a very unplansant emotion. 

 Once these same troopers were told that they would now be working in full cooperation with these two very indaviuals that they held so much distrust and anger towards, to say there was unrest in the ranks would be a gross understatement.

Despite this push back, a plan had been suggested by Luke Skywalker himself to solve this very issue. A simple way to help the stubbornness of the troopers break a bit and in a way that would show them just how the much they needed the help of the two warriors.

After the officers first told their soldiers of the plans to start working more together and after the uproar that followed, they made no further mention of it. Instead, they simply proceeded in the moving forward with the planning and execution of their attack upon an Imperial held world. 

Though no word of the Mandalorians or Arrow Unit was bought up again to the troopers, the unit and warriors in question were quietly staged and standing by in the back ground. They had been boared on a seporate small light crusier that had been keeped out of sight. 

The world being invested was one of some strength. It not only had a strong fleet protecting the planet, but the enforcement of troopers on world was not a force to be trifle with.