Chapter 16- Regina

I stand staring at myself in my bedroom. This was it. My second first date with Robin. It's been a week since last Friday and this time on our date, I plan to make sure that no horribly unplanned kiss happens. But this time I am planning on having the perfect second first kiss with Robin.

I've been planning this night for the whole week. First we will have a picnic in my office, with a nice fire. I will have candles here and there because Robin claims that we had a picnic in my office, I plan to make another memory for him and one for me. Then after that, we will go and take a walk in the park and on the same bridge Robin kissed me, I will kiss him and do a redo.

I walk down the stairs into the kitchen where I made a picnic basket with little cold cut sandwiches, some red wine and an apple fritter for dessert. It's perfect.

"So mom," Kayla says walking into the kitchen "I was wondering where this basket and yourself are going to be tonight. Just incase a pack of flying monkeys attacks the house, I would like to know where my mother will be."

"No one will attach the house" I reassure her even if the sarcasm in her voice was showing. "And it's a surprise. On Sunday you will know."

"Are you going out and playing hooker at that bar down town?" Kayla asks.

"Kayla!" I shriek. "As I said to Emma Swan before, I am a Queen and a bit more refined."

"Sorry, just the fact that my mother won't tell me where she's going, makes me want to know if I should shut my door at night" Kayla shrugs.

"As I said before, I am not 'hooking up' with anyone. I am a mother and do not want my daughter to hear sexual noise at night" I say rolling my eyes.

"Who knows, maybe you'll go to his place and make his children scared for life" Kayla shrugs.

"We are done with this conversation. I am not hooking up with anyone and that is final" I say.

"One more thing" Kayla gives off that evil smile. I look at her giving her my look of don't push it. "If you do hook up with anyone, make sure that it's not a girl. I'm sorry but I'm not ready for another mother."

"KAYLA!"

"I have nothing against lesbians it's just that I don't think your that type for person" Kayla says smiling.

"Kayla Ann Mills. You will never say anything against lesbians ever again. It is there choice and preference and we will support them and tell them to follow their heart. If you become lesbian, I will not turn my back on you and I will support you the whole way" I tell her.

"Alright Mama Hooker, I hear yah. I like that, Mama Hooker" Kayla smirks.

"I am not hooking up with anyone!" I scream exasperated.

Just then the doorbell rings and I go to open it, the food basket in my hand.

"Say hi to her from me!" Kayla yells from the kitchen.

I roll my eyes and walk out of the house. Shutting the door right behind me. I give out a sigh as Robin looks at me strangely.

"Why hello to you too" Robin chuckles at me.

"Sorry my daughter was just accusing me of going out to hook up with someone so I would like to leave as soon as possible" I laugh as we walk towards my office.

"She thinks you're a hooker?" Robin asks slightly amused.

"Apparently all this secretsy is absoulutly horrible towards her. She would like to know where her mother is at all times and would like to know what she's doing also" I chuckle at how overprotective Kayla is. You would think the parent would be overprotective of the child, not the other way around.