Chapter 12- Regina

I walk into the Sheriffs office the next day, for since we didn't scout out the mansion yesterday, the Saviour wants to do it the next day. Sometimes I don't know what's going on in her head.

"Hello Regina" Emma says to me as I walk in.

"Miss Swan" I nod my head to her.

I haven't really spoken to Emma since yesterday's incident. I don't really understand why she did that. I wanted to save Robin and Emma stopped me from getting out there quicker. She said we were the towns best hope, so why didn't she allow me to do my job?

"Alright everyone" Emma says clapping her hands together. "Since of yesterday's incidents, I have decided that we scout out the house today. Whoever is in there will think that we will be recovering from the attack but actually we will be looking for flaws or ways into the mansion."

"Don't underestimate whoever is in there Miss Swan" I say crossing my arms over my chest. "There playing a game and will not underestimate us. So I don't think it would be smart to scout it out now" I tell her.

Emma states at me blankly before saying "whatever the person in there thinks, he, or she, will not take us down and we will do what we want and if that means scouting out the house, then that means scouting out the house."

I shake my head at her but go along anyways.

We head out the building and the merry men grab their bows and Snow grabs hers. Ruby drops her cloak, but I don't understand why because it's 10 in the morning. Charming grabs his sword and Hook smirks just standing there knowing he has all the weapons he needs in his hand.

I feel arms snake around my waist as I turn and see Robin.

"Hi" he smiles at me.

"Hi" I smile back.

Robin stares at me deeply and then kisses me on the cheek and dashes for the door to follow the Merry Men.

I stand love attic as I smile and touch my cheek tenderly. I wanted him to kiss me on the lips for some reason, but I told him to go slow and I will get a perfect first kiss with Robin, well, a redo.

I walk out of the now empty Sheriffs office and walk down the road towards the rest of the group.

We walk through Storybrooke to the forest where we enter. We walk along the trees till Emma, obviously taking control and becoming the leader, holds up her hand and signals for us all to stop.

I roll my eyes at her but stop anyways because we all know not to mess with Emma when the control freak comes out.

She signals us to move forward again and I roll my eyes, once again, at the towns beloved Saviour.

We walk a little longer everyone as quiet as a mouse waiting for something to happen. We walk a little while longer till the beautiful house comes to view.

I walk ahead of everyone when Emma tells them all to stop.

"We have weapons and they don't seem to attack when I'm around" I shrug walking forward.

"Regina get back here" Emma hisses.

"They don't attack when I'm around so what's the point" I shrug continuing to walk forward.

I stop a little whiles away from the building and pick up a stone on the ground. I hear everyone coming towards me as I through the rock at the house. It hits the barrier and completely explodes when it makes contact.

"The Expodius Spell, other known as the Exploding Barrier. Only someone able to cast the curse must have extreme practice, be a magical genius or be the Dark One, is able to cast that curse" I say admiring the clear shimmering barrier.

"So you can take it down right Regina?" David says.

"I said extreme practice or magical genius, I am definitely none of these things, and I am no dark one" I say turning back to the house.

"Well Belle is the Dark One, she can take it down" Snow says nodding.

"No she can't!" I say exasperated. "She no where near as strong as Rumple was, or any Dark One! It takes years for the Dark One to be able to cast the spell, let alone bring it down!"

"Well there's always a way to reverse a spell" Emma nods. "True loves kiss can break many curse and spells."

"So you want your dear mother and father to be blown to bits and then kiss each other in heaven to break the spell. Sometime I don't understand your reason" I shake my head.

"I wasn't thinking of that" Emma says. "I was thinking off-"

"EMMA!" Hook yells.

I turn and look and see Emma fully collapsed on the ground. I rush over to her as Hook starts to shake her.

"Emma c'mon wake up" Hook pleads.

"What happened?" I ask.

"She just collapsed" Snow says desperately.

"Take her back to Wale and quickly" I say looking at her. "She may just have passed out or something happened to her, like s spell or something." I look around and see nothing unordinary.

Hook scoops her up and with everyone else goes running back towards Storybrooke.

--------------------