Chapter 32- Regina

I walk through the lonely town of Storybrooke back to the one place I can call home. I rustle through my bag until I find my keys and walk up the front steps to the grand white doors. I unlock the door, stepping inside to see Robin standing a few feet away with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

"What's the occasion?" I smile as I shut the door behind me.

"Well today is the day I met the love of my life all those years ago" Robin steps forward handing me the roses.

"Robin they're beautiful but I met you only four months ago" I smile at him.

"Yes but on this day I met you in those woods oh so long ago" He smiles.

"Yes but I only remember meeting you in Granny's diner as you call out my name, that's what I remember" I look at him.

"Yes and I remember finding you in the woods trying to hide your heart, well that where our relationship started so that's what I'm going by" he says.

"No one found me in the woods that day" I say confused.

"We really need to get you your memories back don't we" he smiles.

"Yes we do" I giggle.

"Now, Kayla is at Jessica's house for the night and Jafar has told me that she is under perfect care" he smiles, "and with the help of some friends, I am planning on making this night magical."

"Magical huh?" I sway my body.

"Magical" he smiles at me.

We stare into each others eyes, just enjoying the other persons presence. His eyes were brilliant blue just like the sky. Something you could get lost in so easily but find yourself at the same time. I examined all his features, from the tip of his nose down to the crease marks that form on his cheeks when he smiles.

"Now" he says snapping me out of my trance, "Everything is all set up so if you could follow me milady we must be going."

I smile up at him and take his arm as he leads me through the front door and down the street.

"Wait!" I gasp.

"What is it?" Robin asks confused.

"I can't go like this! I'm in my work clothes and smell awful, let me have a shower first" I sigh.

"You'll be fine, trust me" he smiles.

We continue walking down the street, arm and arm, until we reach the Jones' house.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"Emma has agreed to help me with a little something, you'll find me soon" and with that he went down the street. I stare dumbfounded as I hear Emma come out from inside.

"C'mon your majesty, it's time to get you ready" I hear Emma say from behind me.

I turn and follow her inside, not before saying hi to Summer and Oliver. Killian was having a night out with David and wouldn't be back for a while so Emma gladly agreed to help Robin. We walked into the living room where Summer followed and jumped up on the couch all excited.

"Alright your majesty, time to become a queen again" Emma smiles.

She snaps her fingers and a purple cloud covers my whole body. When it disappears I can see Emma's smiling face as she looks me up and down. Summer gasps as she stares at me, smiling her little face off.

"You look like a princess!" she gapes.

Emma moves aside revealing a full length mirror and I gasp at the sight I see. I really did look like a princess. I was in a strapless purple tool ball gown that came out at my hips. Dark purple and misty grey colour splatters the tool leading up to a dark purple bodice. Silver branches ran along the bodice and down onto the tool, creating the illusion of a tree on the dress. Silver leaves run along the branches. My hair was no longer in its short cut above the shoulders but fell into long back curls that ran to my mid-back, just like the Enchanted Forest. The hairs above my ears were braded and pulled back and silver diamond earrings and a matching necklace topped it off. My makeup was done to perfection with a dark purple smoky eye and a subtle black wing. My lips were a pale pink and I had on silver heels.