Chapter 28- Regina

The doors close behind me as the reality sets in. The love of my life was out there, staring at a closed door, a closed door to my heart. My body falls against the door as I bring my knees to my chest. I couldn't take it anymore. I felt like my world was crashing around me, my chest was burning with flames.

"Hello Regina."

I look up from my position and look around for a sight for anyone.

"I know you've come for your daughter" it said. I know this voice from somewhere but I just can't put my finger on it.

"Well I'm here to tell you she's here and the only way to get her, is to do everything I say" it says.

I stand from my position and scream "Like hell I will!"

"Then let the games begin."

My heart began to pound as the clarification I needed to find my daughter had been shown to me. What was I going to do now? The person didn't say anything but I did realize it was a feminine voice.

"I tried to be nice but I guess you just don't get it" the voice says. "Do what I say and you get your daughter back."

"I'm here to play the game bitch" I say, my hands becoming full of flames, "and I plan on winning."

I send a fireball at a painting on the wall, the forestry background enlightening with flame. It was a forest fire, but indoors.

"Oh Regina" the voice says again. "My dear sweet Regina, how am I ever going to get across to you, do what I say, and you get your daughter back."

I start down the hall and send a vase full of flowers against the wall. The flowers fall to the ground helplessly and the pieces of glass fly in different directions.

"Did you know that was expensive?" The voice says, not sounding the tinniest bit annoyed.

"Does it look like a care!" I scream as I set paintings on fire, bowls and cases against the walls.

"Do you want me to repeat myself" the voice sighs, "do what I say and you get your daughter back."

I reach the ballroom, seeing the large chandelier hang above. I snap my fingers, watching as the gold comes flying down, breaking into millions of pieces as it hits the floor. I didn't even flinch.

"I take that as a no" the voice sighs. "Very well, looks like Kayla will be having a nice nap, for the rest of her life."

"BITCH!" I scream lighting everything I see in flames.

The voice breaks into an evil laugh as I run through the ballroom, breaking through the doors turning down the hall.

"Wrong way" the voice snickers.

I scream sending a vase into a million pieces. Adrenaline coursed through my body, making my body inch forward. Rage filled my veins with hate and anger as I look helplessly for my daughter.

I turn running the other way when I feel a pang in my heart. I gasp for air as I feel like my body is being torn apart from the inside out. I felt dark, I felt powerful, I felt evil.

From then on out my actions were no longer controlled, by rash and even more violent. Every part of me wanted to rip the person keeping my daughter hearts out. I felt big and powerful, I felt like I could do anything and nothing could stop me.

But again I felt weak. I felt like there was still Regina left, fighting to get past the evil influences and become controlled. She was still there, she was never going to go away, but evil won this battle, and evil never gives up.