Chapter 25- Regina

"So how are we going to do this?" I ask leaning over the map of Storybrooke and the mansion.

"We need to find a way to break into the house first. The person terrorizing the town has magic, so we need to be on lookout at all times" Emma says.

"Then when we have captured this Unknown person, then we find Kayla" David says, being the other sheriff he gets to come up with the amazing plan with Emma and tell it to the group.

"What about the shadows and monkeys and snow creatures?" Snow asks.

"We have made one of each thing for everyone" Emma says grabbing a bag from behind her. "We made one of the coconut trapper things for everyone" Emma says as she hands everyone one. "Rope to tie the monkeys wings down," she says handing out the rope, "and from curtsey of Regina, she created what I like to call Meltinators."

"Meltinators is a horrible name but I really don't care at the moment" I smile sweetly at Emma. "Anyways, when you open a blast of magic will come and hit the snow creature, it's the same magic I used to kill the nasty beast."

"So we're all set" Emma smiles putting the empty bag behind her. "Oh and I got magic handcuffs for this Unknown person, so they can't use magic."

"Just one problem," Robin says. "How are we going to take down the barrier?"

Everyone was silent for a second thinking over Robin's words. He was right though, how do we take down the barrier?

"The barriers down! The barriers down!" Grumpy yells running into the room.

"I guess that answers that question" Hook says with a smile on his face.

"That person only took it down so we could get in" Robin says. I feel Robin's stare on my back as I stare at the map and back up to Emma. This is a major part of mine and my daughters life! And he decided to keep it from me! I didn't want to freak out, I didn't want to yell at him, so I decided to be civil and just tell him that I'll talk to him later. I think in his mind later means in an hour or two, but for me, and hour might be tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that.

"So I could get in" I correct him.

"We're not letting you go in there alone" Emma says.

"If we all go in and that person kills my daughter, because you all decided to be a part of the rescue mission, I will personally go all Evil Queen on your asses" I say quite truthfully.

"Our daughter" Robin says looking to me.

"Robin now's not the time."

"Yes it is Regina" Robin says pushing himself up off the wall he was leaning against. "She is also my daughter too and I'm as scared as you are. I need you to accept the fact that I'm not hiding in the dark anymore, I want to be a part of her life."

"Robin stop" I say calmly.

"No Regina, I'm not stopping until you accept the fact your not alone," Robin walks up and puts his hands in mine, "but that I'm here now."

I rip my hands out of Robin's hands, starring into his eyes. "Robin I have accepted the fact, but I jut don't want too."

"Regina, I need you-"

"Robin stop."

"Regina please-"

"No Robin."

"Regina I can't-"

"SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!" I scream. The room falls silent as I stare into Robin's eyes. "I've raised her from a baby, I've taught her how to ride a bike, I taught her how to write, and I know you didn't have a choice but you can't just come barging into my, our lives and say that I'm the father! I did not know who you are my whole life, always guessing, who might the father be!"