Chapter 38

She owns nothing... except for... Almost everything...

Elyza

I stood there, waiting for Erik to kiss me, take me, do anything. But he didn't. He just stared at me. He stared, leaning closer to my face as if he were going to kiss me. I closed my eyes-- like any person would do-- and I waited for him to claim my lips. Suddenly, that cruel man yanked away. Erik's warmth drifted away and the cold air surrounded me. I whimpered slightly, angry, confused. "I will not touch you. At all. Not until I decide you deserve it." I groaned... Damn it. "I could still touch you, however." He smirked a malicious smirk. "You could, but that would result in punishment. Penalties." I scoffed. "What are you gonna do? (moisturise me?? I'm sorry, no. Wrong fandom.) Send me to bed without supper?" He chuckled darkly. It sent pleasant shivers down my spine. "Not exactly. But do not tempt me." Mr. Destler's eyes flickered... Quite dangerously, if I might add. I knew he was serious. I gulped. Partly because I was trying to swallow the large lump that had surfaced in my throat from nervousness and partly because, I wanted to see what he was capable of. "Fine." Erik's smirk grew widely, he threw on his coat and we walked from the door together, him, keeping his torturing distance. It was horrible. Me being so close to my desire, but not being able to touch it...